4 Weeks Ago we told you about Cortado's 1GB of Online storage Free Trial . ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

The power of your voice: Cortado now offers 1 GB of Free Online Storage

Advertisement

4 Weeks Ago we told you about Cortado's 1GB of Online storage Free Trial. Many of you posted your thoughts as to the pricing and lack of a free base offer. You spoke and they've heard your voices. Cortado storage, via box.net now free (1GB)! Details...

1 GB of free Online Storage Space for BlackBerry Smartphones
    With Cortado Connect, you can access 1 GB of free online storage at Box.net with your BlackBerry and so benefit from additional storage space for your documents, pictures, or music files. Cortado Connect also lets you conveniently manage the files both online and on the memory card of your BlackBerry and exchange files between them.

The solution is available Free at: www.cortado.com/connect

How it works: Find below a quick guide to get started. For detailed instructions on how to use Cortado Connect please download the following manual: Cortado
    Premium Services for BlackBerry

1. Set up free Box.net account

Should you not already have a Box.net account, set up a Box.net account with 1 GB of free online storage first. Signup for Box.net account »

2. Download the Cortado Client

Download the Cortado Client and install it on your BlackBerry. After the installation, you will find the application “Cortado Connect” in the main menu of your BlackBerry. Download Cortado Client »

3. Access your Box.net directory

Select “Cortado Connect” in the main menu of your BlackBerry and you will see a list of available drives including your Box.net directory under “Online Drives“. The first time you open the box.net directory, you will be asked for your box.net username and password. After the Cortado Client successfully connects to your box.net account, you will see your files and directories.

4. Manage files

After selecting a file, either on the memory card or in your Box.net directory, you have the following options:
    • OPEN
    • CUT
    • COPY & PASTE
    • SORT
    • RENAME
    • DELETE
    [Press Release]

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Super Hayden, I will be checking this out!

Edit: So far I am not getting through to the server, it state my "IT Policy" wont alow it, Never had it on a BES, I allowed on in permissions and Opened the firewall al the way. Will let you know what happens. Trying a battery pull now.
    Last edited by pda.teck; 03-20-2008 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Content
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

mothy no está en línea Stack level 2

Not working

I can see my docs but can't open anything. No IT policy inforced.

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Well I uninstalled it already. It wouldn't even let me open Docs on the phone, saying it there was a connection failure and to contact the support team.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

RESTRICT32 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23FA27E4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Thanx Hayden. I will be checking it out.

dtx
    dtx no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    207B3A96
    i've been using this service since hayden first posted it a few weeks ago, and I love it! Since my works strict firewalls won't allow me to access Gmail (where i store everything) I can use box.net and Cortado to transfer files to and from work\home\phone. Thanks Cortado!
    and Thanks Hayden!
    --
    DTx
    PIN: 207B3A96
    Bold 9000
    Rogers BIS
    OS 4.6.0.150

thestewside no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256C11B1
    I can not get my Cortado Connect Blackberry application to run. I have a box.net account and that works fine, it is just the Cortado Application.
    Here is the error that I am getting.
    If anyone knows how to fix this or get it to work, I would be very happy to hear it.
    Last edited by thestewside; 03-26-2008 at 03:47 PM. Reason: change