Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

I like it. TO bad the trial was only for a day ...... Smartphone News forum

alonesoul no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    4007AB30

Re: PocketStreamer Trial Available!

Advertisement

I like it. TO bad the trial was only for a day ...

talentedj no está en línea Stack level 1

Update to my previous post: I emailed their support and they informed me the R&B/Hip hop channel will be added this week but will only be available with the purchased product and not through the free trial. it will automatically upload upon start up. so there you have it, im sold.

McKersin no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    208F6B3D

Yeah its not working for me either

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by talentedj View Post
    Update to my previous post: I emailed their support and they informed me the R&B/Hip hop channel will be added this week but will only be available with the purchased product and not through the free trial. it will automatically upload upon start up. so there you have it, im sold.
    They need to get the bugs out of it before they offer it for sale - it's not ready for prime time!
    jb

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

thanks for the initiative WazzuKirk.

James80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31955D4A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Once they work the kinks out, then do a final trial and everyone gives the thumbs up, then I'll shell out the $20+. Good looking out talented!!

r1ckynutz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241D1B73

Quote Originally Posted by James80 View Post
    Once they work the kinks out, then do a final trial and everyone gives the thumbs up, then I'll shell out the $20+. Good looking out talented!!
    agreed!! and maybe a 3-5 day trial?

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

i guess its mixed results on this thread i had it on all day and havent had one issue yet.

Question Re: PocketStreamer Trial Available!

Quote Originally Posted by fritter View Post
    i guess its mixed results on this thread i had it on all day and havent had one issue yet.
    Fritter, Does this include stopping and starting different stations and roaming around. I did a lot of that and had spotty results. I think if I just picked a station and left it on there it might have been ok but I wanted to move around to see what it would do. Just curious exactly what you've done with it.

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

really only topics i did was talk/news and world and mix but i did several from each topic like about 4 to 5 just to tell how good the audio was.

Quote Originally Posted by fritter View Post
    really only topics i did was talk/news and world and mix but i did several from each topic like about 4 to 5 just to tell how good the audio was.
    That's good enough for me - that's just about the same as I did - 3 different categories and one or two stations from each. I didn't notice whether you are a pearl or not, I am. Some of the spottiness may be from the fact that I don't get EDGE here but a couple of the stations didn't seem to have any breaks in them. They'll get it worked out I guess. It's not good enough for me to fool with until it doesn't hang up my phone - I can deal with some of the other stuff. Thanks. UPDATE: (You are a pearl.)

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask

I can't wait to try it out! I downloaded it but I am at work so I can't test it out just yet! I will report back later tonight!
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

howiet4702 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AAA6BE

wow...that trial went fast. I used it before I went to bed and when I went to use it this morning, it already expired!

Maybe it's 24 hours from when you downloaded it. I just tried my version, downloaded six or so hours ago, and it's still working...and actually working better than my 1st try - no glitches, no gaps and no 'HUNG" on stop command. I'm on my third category, fourth station and all is going well over about 15 minutes. Don't know why it's better now than before.

Anyway, I think the application has a lot of potential. I, like others, would love it if we can get our own stations but with the kinks worked out it's worth the price of admission with the selections it has. My 1st choice would be to be able to stream podcasts and videocasts on the BB. We'll have to wait a long while on that one as I understand it - maybe a LONG time.

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Well, I have tried one station. 1st try was for like 3 mins. It had a hiccup once then went off for like 30 seconds. 2nd try, still going....Been going for about 2 to 3 mins, some hiccups but sounds great. Even hubby said it sounded great. Song just ended and there is a commerical. I agree with everyone else, sounds great, not too many hiccups but there are some. Ok, half way through the second song, it stopped. I guess buffering. I was moving around in the house so not sure if that affected it. Again, still a good application, just needs a little bit more TLC.
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast