Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~dude, their rock stations play like "dokken" and stuff, lol! Anything free is ... Smartphone News forum

NickHex81 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: PocketStreamer Trial Available!

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~dude, their rock stations play like "dokken" and stuff, lol! Anything free is cool though! Thanks for lookin' out!

bigpov no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23ea1dba
    I downloaded the trial version. Its working fine. Quite choppy though. The volume adjustment not being at the regular buttons is overlookable, it'd be nice, but not a necessity. The choppiness of the playback is though. That definitly needs to be addressed before I would purchase the software. Being able to add your own stations would for sure be a HUGE plus. All in all I think this has a lot of potential. A few little fixes and this could be huge. I tried mfradio and radio bee and could never get them to work. This is far better. Keep up the good work and let us know when these issues get fixed, put out another trial version and watch the payments start flying in. by the way I'm on an 8100 on t-mobile edge here in Utah.

curthill no está en línea Stack level 1

Works great on my phone streams in good not alot breaking up
    and no volume problems either!!!!! How much is the real thing and
    how long is the trial verson. I guess with the real verson would
    be more channels. I like anyway!!!!

jchapman01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a51ff4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i like it.. I think there needs to be more stations in the news/talk radio menu, tho. Ill probably buy.

tomdick no está en línea Stack level 2

ok if it didnt work for you go to options <advanced option<applcations<pocket streamer and set propties to allow not costum that seemed to to the trick for me

needs more staitions christan then id be set

o ya try the espn 950 one that one worked some others dont work

James80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31955D4A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Day 2 of testing..the espn channel will work for about 5 min then stop, then I'll have to restart it but other than that hopefully they'll get the kinks worked out. Still amazed by the streaming.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

After I installed the trial version on my 8830, I had the same problems as those above with the music playing for a minute or two and then stopping. I did a battery pull and then restarted the application and mine has been working fine since then.

Try this if your app is having the same problem...
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

Faulknergrrl00 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thank you!!! WazzuKirk, you're my hero!

What is this I see on their site about watching TV as well? Is that when you buy it? I'd like to know the quality on that as well! I'll go read some more...

But i'm totally estatic with the streaming radio and news!!!

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

wow so far so good! I like the app so far haven't had any down time with it yet so it might be worth the money. Need to find out though is the license transferable since i tend to upgrade my device here and there.

Faulknergrrl00 no está en línea Stack level 2

ok, so when will we be able to watch TV on the Blackberry?????

Joe4pal no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

Trial expired, well that was quick.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

talentedj no está en línea Stack level 1

man I love this software because it is so easy to use and its slick interface. Have you all listened to the pranks radio? It just needs to be updated with a r&b/soul/hip hop station and I'm sold.

PIN/ID
    31955D4A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Youre right Talented it does need and r&b/soul/and hiphop station as well, I was looking for it too!!

PIN/ID
    31955D4A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Oh and by the way my trial ended too!! That was less than 24 hrs (. Well we wanted a trial right, we got what we asked for lol.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

I got it and started with NPR Car Talk. It's choppy here - like it has a minute or so loaded and then quits for a few seconds or so (silence) to stream some more content. Sometimes, in between the actual talk, in place of the silence, I got a continuous buzzer sound like an alarm.

After a while with Car Talk I tried WBGH in Boston (classical) and got a rather brief, choppy version of some symphonic symphonic piece before it returned to the Car Talk broadcast on its own.

I then closed the program, restarted it and tried WGBH again. It played for a few minutes with no interruption and then via menu, stopped it - it stopped.

Then I tried Jazz FM91. It didn't come up after minute+ of waiting so I stopped it and tried Atlantic Sound Factory which came up immediately. After letting it play for a few minutes I selected menu: stop and it locked up. No key would get me free so I pulled the battery. I had noticed the stop key to be a little slow in responding on the other stops until it hung.

This program's got real potential once the kinks get worked out. Thanks for letting us try it out.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast