Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Man, This is Awesome, it works very Smoothly on my Brand Spankin New BB 8310 ... Smartphone News forum

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

Re: PocketStreamer Trial Available!

Advertisement

Man, This is Awesome, it works very Smoothly on my Brand Spankin New BB 8310 Crimson Curve, and it has one of my favorite Smooth Jazz Stations - SkyFM. So, I checked out the details to see just how long the trial will last - Don't know, Don't care now, because I found out that there is no Subscription cost, just purchased the Software. Can't wait to get home and see how it sounds on my wireless Stereo headphones. Thanks for the info!

summerhowell no está en línea Stack level 3

This works perfectly for my pearl! In fact, I'm listening to the Red Hot Chili Peppers on an alternative rock station while typing this out!

~via BB Pearl(wap.pinstack.com)~

SLVR6 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    G PONG!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Seems to work well on my 8320 and I am only running on gprs right now at home. Controls could use some work (being able to use the built in volume and mute buttons maybe?), would be nice to be able to add your own stations also.

Timmy3times no está en línea Stack level 1

This is great! Anyone know how long the trial lasts?

Joe4pal no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

Anyone having problems ho into options set everything to allow, save, then battery pull.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Instrumentality no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    22C7107B

It isn't bad. Things like needing a menu button for the volume irritate me, but I've heard explanations for it before. As much as I wanted RadioBee to be awesome, it just never delivered. Radio Bee, MFRadio, even that Dollars5 media player all exhibited the exact same weird "leapfrogging" effect in the audio. I imagine it had something to do with the buffering.

This program is by no means perfect on streaming, but a LOT better. It chops a bit, but usually less than once a minute, and the pause is about a half second, where it resumes in AM quality, but in less than another second resumes full strength. (This was on some "Indie" channel)

Honestly, this was the quality I felt we all MORE than deserved to expect out of the free apps, to be completely honest. It seems like most of these stations are from Shoutcast, so why is money involved? I could be persuaded to pay something nominal for the program, but if (and I haven't looked yet, to be honest) they are expecting a recurring fee, they had better set up snow machines in hell. It isn't that anything is wrong with this app per se, but I have a deep philosophical problem with paying anyone money for something that is offerred elsewhere for free, let alone a generally libertarian view of the internet and all things contained therein.

And besides, it is still chopping a little. Not bad though.

WazzuKirk no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by Instrumentality View Post
    It seems like most of these stations are from Shoutcast, so why is money involved? I could be persuaded to pay something nominal for the program, but if (and I haven't looked yet, to be honest) they are expecting a recurring fee, they had better set up snow machines in hell.
    Nope, no recurring fee. Just the fee for the software.
    Last edited by I7oobie; 01-22-2008 at 10:16 PM.

dcguy9 no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~downloaded and try playing station and no sound already tried the volume!

djaar no está en línea Stack level 1

Same sound problem on my BB8830. Monica, found a solution or simply uninstalled?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

MR. H no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301a4489

i wish there was a program that allows you to play songs off your home pc via blackberry theres the one nbusey somthing but it only allows itunes
    STILL THE KING

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ dcguy9 I've been having the same problem all day but nobody can seem to help me. I deleted the app and re downloaded it, went into options allow save and battery pull.. Still no luck! I'm so frustrated. *sigh*

howiet4702 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AAA6BE

it was working great and then I switched to another channel and know it does not work. When it did work it worked very well.

howiet4702 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AAA6BE

ok...now it is working again. I went back to the ESPN 950 radio channel and it know works. Maybe certain channels dont work?

krees23 no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Running 8320 Curve on T-Mobile's EDGE nmetwork. It works great for me.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I've tied every channel pretty much... Nothing! I think I'm gonna give up on this one. *sigh*

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast