I know this has been posted before on Pinstack.com... BlackBerry-using Mac users rejoice, as PocketMac ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

PocketMac 4.0 released for BlackBerry

Advertisement

I know this has been posted before on Pinstack.com...

BlackBerry-using Mac users rejoice, as PocketMac 4.0 has been released, and it's a free download for all BlackBerry users. PocketMac is one of the only ways for Mac users to sync their BlackBerries up with their computers, so updates are always very welcome.

This time around, the PocketMac interface has been revamped to integrate with Apple's iSync (or you can use it by itself, if you're a big iSync hater) and can sync up with Entourage, Address Book, iCal, Now Contact/Now Up-To-Date, Sticky Notes (why you would want to sync Stickies, I don't know), and DayLite.

Again, the download is free and isn't too shabby at just over 24 MB.

Find information, documentation and tools for PocketMac ™ for BlackBerry® Devices.

Download PocketMac for BlackBerry Devices

Product Documentation

PocketMac for BlackBerry 3.0

PocketMac for BlackBerry 4.0

Support Knowledge Base Article

Version 3.0

Version 4.0

More...

kwyjibo no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: PocketMac 4.0 released for BlackBerry

Can you use this if you connect via bluetooth? I've only seen this as either a USB or serial connection-I am so sick of wires! Also, can I sync at home on my mac without screwing anything up with my corp. server?