Cross River Systems LLC is please to begin an open Beta program for our new ... Smartphone News forum
PocketDay Start! Open Beta (Storm Launcher)
Cross River Systems LLC is please to begin an open Beta program for our new Launcher designed specifically for the BlackBerry Storm.
PocketDay Start! allows users to completely customize and have quick access to all of their favorite app, contacts and web sites as well as the build in BB information with only a few screen taps.
Access your Information quicker
- Speed Dial on steroids!
- Set up your favorite Contacts
- One click allows you to Call them, Email them or Text them
- The display shows their picture (if they have one as well)
Manage your Apps
- Dedicated buttons for all the Native BB Data views
- Email - View, Compose Email/SMS, Search
- Calendar - Agenda,Day, Week, Month Views and Add New
- Tasks (View and Create)
- Memos (View and create)
Favorite Web Sites
- Set up your Favorite Apps
- Order them and re-arrange them as you see fit
- Set up your favorite URLS
- Quick one click access to all your favorite web sites
Check out the Beta OTA at:
For support, comments or suggestions email us at support at pocketday.com
looks great...i'll check it out
Im going to try it out tonight...
If only I had a Storm. Quick question. Will this work on an 8220? I may be upgrading to this phone soon.
program looks great. alot of potential couple of issues
1. when i dial a number from the contacts that i have set up,it only dials the last 5 numbers of the phone number
2. can't delete a contact. it can be modified but not deleted.
3. when saving a contact, can't save it. when you exit,then it is saved.
4.when you make a new contact label,you have to label button before you select a contact.
like i said,looks like this will be a winner.
i may have spoke to soon. as i'm playing around with it, its VERY laggy...
catside, we'l' check into the dial issue. It's been working fine here. Are these normal phone numbers (US or international)?
We'll fix the other issues.
aaronnieves, we'll check into the lag...where do you see that? Some of it's related to the storm OS being laggy with certain things.
when i try to input contacts it literally takes about 20 seconds. other than that, it seems to be working ok. it could just be the storm os. i am running 18.104.22.168
Anyone else trying this? Come on everyone I may get a Storm next month and I want you guys to be my guinea pigs and get lots of cool apps working and ready for me
normal us numbers
Originally Posted by crs
it appears as such when you look at it but when dialed it dials 67890
same here. it's not os related. the program is very slow right now. i almost deleted the program because i thought it locked up my storm but it didn't.it just takes several seconds when doing some tasks.
Originally Posted by aaronnieves
looks pretty slick az but right now it's just a jazzed up shortcut program.
Originally Posted by azstar
if the kinks can get worked out of this, I would definitely love
we'll get the kinks worked out. This is the first Beta. look for a 2nd beta tomorrow.
Tags for this Thread