Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Originally Posted by Mr D This thing is ridiculously slow on 4.5... This was one ... Smartphone News forum

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Mr D View Post
    This thing is ridiculously slow on 4.5...
    This was one of my major issues on 4.2.2 an 4.3 as well.... I will put it back on my 8310 after the Bold release to see if the upgraded processing internals helps with the speed issues I had...

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD

Bolomite no está en línea Stack level 2
    I tried the beta...have to say that PD looks neat, but given all the work arounds one has to do to use it probably not going to buy it

jrsbcc no está en línea Stack level 2
    5.4.0.1 is out. Redownload as in post#1, eventhough it says its ver 5.3.1.3

ptukhar no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21BC47C7
    Does anyone know how to setup PD to use a specific calender?
    Is it possible or does it use the default?

Thanks (8310/4.5)

misterrx no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A53A3E
    Well I did d/l. I am not too impressed yet. It seems cumbersome and still defaults back to my today plus theme when I hit escape. I do like some of the features and would use it depending on the price as a secondary program.
    "How am I supposed to know? I don't even remember what I had for breakfast."

BB VZW 8330 Curve 4.5.0.77
    PIN is in Profile

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1
    ok in keymap i have two browsers selection plus when i try and set the blackberry system softwear i get uncaught exception object already exists and with the blackberr core i can not get to work at all.
    if i am missing something could someone point me in the wright direction plus i really miss being able to set option as one of the keymap

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A
    How about in a future build you can have the PD icon display the weather
    on the main screen. Or maybe you can have a setting that you can
    have the weather or battery percentage or whatever might be possible,
    to show up on the PD Icon
    Needed to get a replacement 8330 Curve again, so I got a New pin and it's in my profile... Got 8330m now!

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    I've have unsuccessfully been looking for the System Info. Is that available only in OS 4.5?

gpo1956 no está en línea Stack level 1
    My major complaints with PocketDay are no Voice Mail notfications and no dialing from the today screen. Its nice to look at, but I'm probably going to unload it. Like most 3rd party apps, once the new wears off, they're really not that functional.

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    Quote Originally Posted by gpo1956 View Post
    My major complaints with PocketDay are no Voice Mail notfications and no dialing from the today screen. Its nice to look at, but I'm probably going to unload it. Like most 3rd party apps, once the new wears off, they're really not that functional.
    More likely it's just not useful to you. Myself and others find it very useful. In regards to the other features you mention, RIM limits some of the functions available to third party vendors. You could set a custom tone for the SMS message alerting you to a new voicemail, and the Today screen is a sub-screen on the program. No developer puts every feature on every page. Hit the green phone button, and do your dialing there.

Quote Originally Posted by ma077146 View Post
    More likely it's just not useful to you. Myself and others find it very useful. In regards to the other features you mention, RIM limits some of the functions available to third party vendors. You could set a custom tone for the SMS message alerting you to a new voicemail, and the Today screen is a sub-screen on the program. No developer puts every feature on every page. Hit the green phone button, and do your dialing there.
    Sorry, but I use between 2000 and 2500 minutes a month. I receive approx. 40 to 50 mails a day and have at least 20-30 voice mails a day. I just something more visual to help me keep everything separated and organized. I'm glad it is great for you. Its just not for me.

dave_sz no está en línea Stack level 1
    Download fails every time

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Dow
    Dowload fails

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1
    CRS are we still working on the key mapping i reall miss having my keys for options and few other stuff. The new stuff that was added is awsome i really like it alot.

crs
    crs no está en línea Developer
    For voicemails, do you use something like youmail.com or phonetag.com? PD now has a voicemail indicator for those and a reminder tone or vibrate until you read the voicemail / email you just received.

We're working on the keymaps fix.

Quote Originally Posted by crs View Post
    For voicemails, do you use something like youmail.com or phonetag.com? PD now has a voicemail indicator for those and a reminder tone or vibrate until you read the voicemail / email you just received.

We're working on the keymaps fix.
    I tried the above( Youmail and Phone Fusion) but they just complicate everything. I just want a good (noticeable) voice mail notification. I didn't read your post above closely enough and thought that you had added true voice mail notification and re-downloaded PD. I was very disappointed to go back and re-read that it only functions with youmail etc. I takes up so much memory that I guess I'll delete it again and keep looking.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast