Pocket Informant is The Next Generation in Personal Daily Management , but we don't just ... Smartphone News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Pocket Informant Coming Soon to Blackberry!

Advertisement

Pocket Informant is The Next Generation in Personal Daily Management, but we don't just say that; we prove it. Pocket Informant is the only full featured Personal Information Manager for the BlackBerry that provides an Agenda, Day, Week, and Month Views alongside powerful Task and Contact views. Journal your appointments, tasks, or contacts to store more detailed notes about each encounter or for time billing purposes. Assign category colors and icons so you can more easily see your appointments, tasks and contacts and see what you're doing this month. The BlackBerry is the pinnacle of mobile productivity and we focus on that with Pocket Informant for the Blackberry!

Designed for the BlackBerry
    For many users the availability of Pocket Informant on the BlackBerry platform is a major reason to use the BlackBerry and its because Pocket Informant is the best known and best selling PIM on Windows Mobile since 2000! But we didn't just come and port it to the BlackBerry and say we're done; instead we looked hard at what BlackBerry users wanted in a full featured PIM and how they used their devices. Pocket Informant for BlackBerry is the culmination of hundreds of users and thousands of man-hours of design, engineering, and leadership in the mobile PIM market. We are excited to finally bring this to you!

Some included features:
    General
    Pocket Informant for BlackBerry can either show alarms itself or delegate this task to the local BlackBerry PIM. If it does it itself additionally to the standard PIM options we have configurable Snooze times.
    Calendar
    Four views: day (two types: classic and simple), week, month and agenda
    Common features: Possibility to show tasks, move events/tasks right from the list view, go to today/date menu commands Day View (Classic): Configurable time scale, configurable all-day/tasks event area
    Tasks
    Three views: simple list, tree grouped by status, tree grouped by category
    All support quick search filtering (optional)

[read more]

source

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    I played around with this last night, and while I really like the PIM functions, I'm going to stick with PocketDay. I like having all of that info plus stocks and weather on one screen. Just my 2 cents. Easily, I can see why some will really like to use this.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by ma077146 View Post
    I played around with this last night, and while I really like the PIM functions, I'm going to stick with PocketDay. I like having all of that info plus stocks and weather on one screen. Just my 2 cents. Easily, I can see why some will really like to use this.
    ya, i had pocketday back in my 7100g days. i do like some of the features of this application.

hchai no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Seems it has some problem sync with multiple calenders in OS 4.5.

I think PI and Agendus are both great PIM programs. Will for sure get either one if I haven't paid for PD.

ygthb no está en línea Stack level 2
    my only question is...If I use BES, do the native databases still work, or does this replace them?

crutcherk no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3280610B
    I tried PI last night and this morning. It has all the features I would be looking for. I was a PI user back in my pocket PC days.
    I did run into a big mem leak peoblem. When running I got to 0 mb free quickly. Normally I am at about 5 to 6 mb free. I lost some messages because of it.
    Anyone else have similar issues? I will get it if that bug gets worked out.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jmajluf no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21ABC057
    I tried Agendus last night.I used it heavilly on my Palm but last night when rrying it I did not like the way it works/looks. Does any one know where I cvan gewt a trial of PI?
    Thanks it

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    Quote Originally Posted by ygthb View Post
    my only question is...If I use BES, do the native databases still work, or does this replace them?
    This is just a "front end" to display the PIM info on the BlackBerry. That's the only thing about creating/editing PIM info that will change if you use PI or PD or something else.

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More
    I must say, I'm interested in giving this a go... it was a sweet app back in my WM days a while back and I'd have to assume it's only improved over the last several years.

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD