Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031 ... LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Could all of my problems be related to the 4.5 OS I ... Smartphone News forum

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Could all of my problems be related to the 4.5 OS I am running.

natesax7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244d259a
    According to the support from vlingo, 4.5 os is not supported yet.

I'm sure as soon as the program works well for the mass of devices, they'll start to support the newer os's.

knight2472000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    This is written on the Vlingo website

We are very excited about the thousands of BlackBerry users actively using vlingo and the response we have gotten from those users! The vast majority of people who have downloaded the software have been able to install and use it successfully.

However, we know that a group of BlackBerry users, many of whom are on the T-Mobile and Rogers networks, are unable to use vlingo due to connection and “request timed out” errors. It may take some time to find and verify the solution, but rest assured that this is a very high priority for us. We are actively pursuing all avenues to fix the connection issues we are seeing

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    what is the website??

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I'm glad to see that they're working on it, I was getting frustrated with the lack of response at first.

amischke no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by bcbbanga4l View Post
    what is the website??
    http://www.vlingo.com/support.html

Thanks!

Brian80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    They are definatly working on it I gotta a betta version that is working with my 8100 and I will say that it is worth the wait

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    awesome brian!! glad you got it working

it definately is a 'one of a kind' application. i have noticed it getting faster the more i use it.

green_light no está en línea Stack level 3
    amischke,

Could you please PM me your pin? I need to speak with you in private about vlingo.

Thanks.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BBisBest no está en línea Stack level 1
    This Rocks out! Man I'm having fun now with this. Thanks, Vlingo! Are they keeping this as free? I hope so.

tony_ctc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2434cbed
    Someone post that the their server gets 403 Forbidden.... Do anyone outside US and Canada have this program working?

frijolito no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by tony_ctc View Post
    Someone post that the their server gets 403 Forbidden.... Do anyone outside US and Canada have this program working?
    I got it working, but with WiFi only, I could never get it to go over my EDGE connecion. I decided to uninstall it and wait till they support 4.5 officially as I never use WiFi...

Russ.
    International numptee & Connoisseur of Stella Artois

tony_ctc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2434cbed
    Quote Originally Posted by frijolito View Post
    I got it working, but with WiFi only, I could never get it to go over my EDGE connecion. I decided to uninstall it and wait till they support 4.5 officially as I never use WiFi...

Russ.
    hmm... i don't have wifi...

have a Curve 8300..... just EDGE... worst than that.... just BIS-B.... my provider just don't let me use APN (or WAP2 transport)......... even if i want to pay for another data plan.... even if i want to pay for BIS and for WAP data plans... i can't.........

bj86 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question need help with opening vlingo on my curve

i have a bb curve 8310 running on 4.5.0.18 on AT&T. everytime i try to open vlingo, i get a message saying there is an error starting vlingo and it is attempting to find an API. can someone explain how i can fix this problem? i would truely appreciate it.

amischke no está en línea Developer

Need to sideload

Quote Originally Posted by bj86 View Post
    i have a bb curve 8310 running on 4.5.0.18 on AT&T. everytime i try to open vlingo, i get a message saying there is an error starting vlingo and it is attempting to find an API. can someone explain how i can fix this problem? i would truely appreciate it.
    Hi,

This is a known problem--the workaround is to sideload the application using Desktop Manager. You can find the links here:

If you have BB OS 4.2: http://www.vlingo.com/apps/vc/sidelo...erry_en_42.zip

If you have BB OS 4.3: http://www.vlingo.com/apps/vc/sidelo...erry_en_43.zip

OS 4.5 is not officially supported, but many users have had success sideloading the 4.3 version onto their OS 4.5 BlackBerrys. Thanks!