Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by dallas1125 I did all that and I still am getting the Sorry, ... Smartphone News forum

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by dallas1125 View Post
    I did all that and I still am getting the Sorry, can't connect to network problem. What can I do next?
    Nothing, really. We just need to be patient and wait for the fix. I am having same issue too.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Looks like I'll be waiting for a bit for an update as I can't get past step 4 on my 8130.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Bananalex no está en línea Stack level 1
    Under Options/advanced - TCP
    Where you see APN: fill out the required field.
    Eg. I am with swisscom in switzerland: APN:gprs.swisscom.ch

MeisterDon no está en línea Stack level 2
    For those of you that have it working, after using it for awhile does the sound on your phone just not work anymore? Because occasionally my sound would completely be muted for no reason, and it cannot hear my voice when speaking into my phone. Playing music and it has no sound and when I make a call, the call goes through but I can't hear anything and when I speak into my phone no one can hear me. The only way I can fix this is by battery pull... I'm on a curve 8310 with 4.5 OS help me out guys X_X

Bolomite no está en línea Stack level 2
    Wow, it doesn't seem there is a lot of patience for some bugs in free software. Geez, relax people, its not the end of the world. I don't understand all the negative posts I've read on here that a piece of way cool software doesn't work right now, but the developers seem to be working on fixing. I am stuck at the moment too with an 8320 on Tmo and not being able to use Vlingo yet. But it looks / sounds like some wicked cool software when its done.

That being said I would like to send out a kudos to cherrichiodo for her awesome guide, lucky13mt and everyone else in this and the other thread for all their great help.

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    Just got this email from Vlingo:

Hi, folks,

You are receiving this email because you recently contacted vlingo support with connection or timeout issues. Our engineering team is actively looking into this problem. Researching this issue is a time-consuming process, and unfortunately we do not yet have a solution for you. In the meantime, we wanted to share with you what we know at this point, and let you know that addressing the connection issue is a high priority for us.

A few important pieces of information:

- The connection issue appears to be quite prevalent among Pearl (8100) and Curve (8320) BlackBerry devices on the T-Mobile network. However, we are aware that there are devices that do not fall into these categories that are experiencing connection issues. Likewise, there are T-Mobile 8100 and 8320 users who are successfully using vlingo.
    - Some users who cannot get vlingo to work over the mobile network do have success over WiFi. We know that this is not a permanent solution, but if you have WiFi, try turning it on. We are working to address the issue with the mobile network connection, but in the meantime, you may be able to use vlingo over WiFi.
    - A few users we have heard from do not have data plans. Vlingo is network-based; you do need to have a data plan in order to use the software.

Answers to some frequently asked questions:

- Do you support T-Mobile? Yes, we do! We realize that some T-Mobile users are experiencing connection issues. We are actively working to resolve the issues so that those T-Mobile users who are currently unable to use the product can get up and running.
    - Do you support OS 4.5? We do not yet support OS 4.5; we do plan to support it shortly after 4.5 is released. However, many users are successfully using the product with OS 4.5. If you are using OS 4.5 and having connection problems, bear in mind that the problems you are experiencing may be unrelated to your operating system. Although we will not explicitly test our fixes on OS 4.5 until 4.5 is publicly available, fixes we release for these connection problems may resolve your issues as well.
    - Do you support users outside of the US? vlingo 1.0 is focused on the US market. However, we do have English-speaking users up and running in over 25 countries! As with OS 4.5, if you are an international user, the problems you are experiencing may be unrelated to your carrier or location and may be resolved by fixes we release.

We wish we had more complete answers for you at this point, but troubleshooting this issue and providing a robust solution for it is taking time. Rest assured that we are continuing to work hard on getting you up and running, and will keep you posted on our progress. We will send emails as we have substantive progress to report.

Thank you again for your interest in vlingo! We hope to be in touch soon with more information. You do not need to respond to this message; we will email you as we have more news or questions.

Best,

vlingo Support

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    ^^ couldn't ask for more, right? they are trying their hardest

thanks moses!

natesax7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244d259a
    This will be awesome once the kinks are worked out! I did have it working for a little while on my phone and the prospect is really exciting. I would say to everyone, stick with it. I am willing to bet that after the initial problems are worked out this will be a $30 program off any of the Third party re-sellers.

Not often you get $30 bucks for free!

Will give this app another try!!! It looks, and sounds awesome!!!!

PIN/ID
    235B134C
    I just got the exact same email, they're probably just forwarding it to everyone who had sent in tickets.

Promising to know that they're working on things, and for a free piece of software I'm fairly impressed with their commitment.

Hopefully they can fix it fast, because this app looks mind blowing!!! Via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dmchance no está en línea Stack level 3
    I used the ota link and had a flawless installation. I have played with the application a little, and so far it rocks! Thanks to developers for a great program that I will be using a lot. For the record, I have the Pearl 8130 using 4.3 os and Cellular South is my provider. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

MrJayDeeOne no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31A303F8
    works great on my vzw 8330 curve. I downloaded it to my cell number and I was able to set it up on the 1st shot. I have been testing it and it works. It is going to take some time for it to recognize what I say each time. The only issue I have found is which email address it's sending emails from. Is there a way to select which of the 2 email addresses that are on my phone?

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ yea me too same email can't wait for this to work really excited

PIN/ID
    235B134C
    Nice to see someone with the exact same phone and OS version getting it working, bringing it down to geogrogical or carrier related issues/limitations for the time being.

Don't think I've seen anyone from Canada say they've got it working though so I don't feel AS bad.

Quote Originally Posted by dmchance View Post
    I used the ota link and had a flawless installation. I have played with the application a little, and so far it rocks! Thanks to developers for a great program that I will be using a lot. For the record, I have the Pearl 8130 using 4.3 os and Cellular South is my provider. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~