Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Got a note from vlingo on the Request Timeout error (step 4). You have to ... Smartphone News forum

ethnicomm no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Got a note from vlingo on the Request Timeout error (step 4). You have to have an internet connection to use this

I don't have web browsing activated on my Curve (give Rogers enough of my money each month)! Oh well...

Brian80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ive got the bb plan on my 8100 and it still dont work

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Well I finally got it to work (after deleting and re-installing 2x).

But I got the weirdest issue, when I would get an incoming call (only) the Red LED at the top right would come on (and stay on), I would need a battery pull to turn it off, I got 4 calls after installing Vlingo last night and this issue occurred every time, so I deleted Vlingo and the issue is now GONE!! Damn, this really blows.....No Vlingo For Me

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    I'm amazed to see so many people are not able to get this program working on their BB's. I had ths program for months with no issues. I was a beta tester. I am with Tmobile. I first had it on my 8100 pearl, which doesn't support wifi, running on 4.2.2.107 OS - Worked Perfectly. Now I have it on my 8120, running 4.5.0.42 Beta and to this day it works perfectly. I dont know what to say. I enjoy this app, I use it often to send text. From the beta to the release it has gone through many enhancements. Well, I really hope the developers will find a solution soon. I'm still baffle as to why, its' giving promblems all of a sudden. Also my method of installation was OTA.

Just wanted to share my input.

daytondb no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241BDB4A
    I just turned on my WiFi and it worked perfectly.

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    It says that I need to configure the wifi but I don't have wifi. What should I do?

BB: 8100

berniemac23 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ok its working for me on tmobile curve using 4.5 beta... all I did was change some setting ... will post more when i get home
    "Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one."

Bill Gates

gregshk no está en línea Stack level 1

I have the COD and ALX file?

Hi all
    I got help from vlingo support and they sent me to a link for the COD and ALX files.
    Can someone help me out here?I dont have desktop manager at my work place so I just downloaded files to my desktop, plugged in the usb and dragged the files to my blackberry.The troulbe is when I go to the downloaded files on my blackberry and click on it it just shows as "unable to diplay file /devise memory/home/user/stuff/vlingoforblackberry_en.cod
    Thanks any help would be appreciated-Greg

esad_b no está en línea Stack level 1
    do you need "TRUE" blackberry internet? or as long as your using some sort of Data on your blackberry this program will work?

Plus i dont see the reasoning on needing data for a voice application to work? Besides if you want to say search.. for something on the web...

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    Quote Originally Posted by gregshk View Post
    Hi all
    I got help from vlingo support and they sent me to a link for the COD and ALX files.
    Can someone help me out here?I dont have desktop manager at my work place so I just downloaded files to my desktop, plugged in the usb and dragged the files to my blackberry.The troulbe is when I go to the downloaded files on my blackberry and click on it it just shows as "unable to diplay file /devise memory/home/user/stuff/vlingoforblackberry_en.cod
    Thanks any help would be appreciated-Greg
    I think you can only install it from dm

jchapman01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a51ff4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ is this what heaven is like? Cause, I think I might be there!

Brian80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    hey tfrankson I dont know if you can give us a little info about setting this up I got a T-Mobile 8100 4.2.2.107 OS and I cant get past step 4 of config did you have to do anything special or is there something we are missing that we should be doing

MOskins no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have an unlocked 8320 on AT&T and was able to install it and use it fine, while I was on WiFi (my office). When I hit the road I kept getting the network connection error. I tried all of the steps in the Vlingo help tips and no luck.
    So it works like a charm with WiFi, but no luck with out WiFi.

jayfreeman no está en línea Stack level 3
    Carrier: 02-UK
    Blackberry model: 8300
    OS version: 4.5.0.42

Steps taken to resolve (in any):
    1 Just doesnt seem to recognise my regional accent which is not strong - (Manchester, U.K)
    2 Returns absolute mish-mash of words so easier to type than talk
    3 Tried 'training' even repeating the same words and messages a few times after helping with the 'change text' option
    4 Great idea in principle...but no good for me.
    5 Long emails dont work, popped up a warning box and I hadnt even started.

There was a service in the UK in 1999/2000 - you telephoned a shortcode and words were transcribed to email and a wav file.

Application loaded straight away with no problems, TCP APN settings to mobile.o2.uk
    <!-- / message -->
    Last edited by jayfreeman; 06-26-2008 at 04:47 PM.

esad_b no está en línea Stack level 1
    do you need "TRUE" blackberry internet? or as long as your using some sort of Data on your blackberry this program will work?

Plus i dont see the reasoning on needing data for a voice application to work? Besides if you want to say search.. for something on the web...