Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by soggystockings Does this program support blue tooth? yep i think someone replied ... Smartphone News forum

murayama no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by soggystockings View Post
    Does this program support blue tooth?
    yep
    i think someone replied about them using their bluetooth with it

DSchnell no está en línea Stack level 1
    OK, after thinking about it some I believe I know about BES and BIS. I believe I am set up as BIS, but will check on my work laptop that I sync with tomorrow. For my email, I use a Gmail account that is synced with my work email also. What doesn't make sense is why half my emails go through with vlingo and half don't.

CanesFan no está en línea Stack level 1
    BES is for business use and BIS is for personal use as far as I know.

Not sure what it stands for exactly though.

myet01 no está en línea Stack level 2
    It would be nice if when you searched the web if it would automatically launch the browser and searched for your spoken text (without you having to press search)!

Tony

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian80 View Post
    is anybody else having a problem with this I keep getting request timeout on step 4
    Yes I too have had this problem since I downloaded this program. I have a brand new 8120 from Tmo running v4.3.0.115 platform 2.6.0.64

Are we supposed to ALLOW all in the permissions area? It does not state anything about that in the step by step...

also, what is the difference between the bold words and the regular font when you are in the permissions screen?
    Last edited by CanesFan; 06-25-2008 at 11:13 PM.

soggystockings no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32c87907
    Quote Originally Posted by murayama View Post
    yep
    i think someone replied about them using their bluetooth with it
    I wonder how to set that up? It still defaults to the RIM voice app....

Works lik a charm so far on my T-Mobile 8320. We'll see how often I use it...

PIN/ID
    ask me
    is there ANY WAY to skip step 4?!?

RugbyJagger no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2051280F
    I'm having the same problems as most people. I get to step 4 and it keeps saying the network connection timed out. I've tried powering down and reseting my Pearl, but nothing seems to work. Anyone get past this problem yet (with a Pearl)?

zeks no está en línea Stack level 2
    How do I "allow" connection for phone, internet and a 3rd option I dont remember right now. I cant even get past that, let alone start step 1. I only see Prompt, Deny, Prompt

Blackberry 8330
    Sprint

dorojm no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I finally got it to work using the dm method instead of the ota links. It wasn't letting me past the "network api" message before. I've an 8100 w/ AT&T running 4.2.
    Looks to be a handy program to have. Thanks for the program and all the help.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    alright.. is there anyway to connect my bb to my computer to let my bb use internet?
    i think we need internet to make step4 work... well at least thats for me..

StarMile no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    server overload is a possiblity. i see through reading that some tmobile users HAVE successfully installed, so can't be just a tmo issue.

i would suggest for everyone to be patient and hopefully we can get a fix for this or figure out what is going on soon.
    I'm actually not aware that anyone has it working completely on TMO. I initially installed it at home while using my WiFi connection, and it worked fine. As soon as I was out of range and on EDGE, it quit working. I've since reinstalled and tried every trick in the book to no avail. I love the program, but for now I'm just going to sit back and wait for an update. If anyone does have it working on TMO without using WiFi I'd love to see it...

As for being ashamed or whatever, this issue is common enough that it should have come out and been fixed in testing before the app went to 1.0. I'm not bitching, but as someone who has been beta testing software for 20 years I stand by that statement. That said, I still love this and can't wait for the fix.

danielle_ no está en línea Stack level 1

finally!

I work at T-Mobile and I've been trying to help customers out with this all day, after trying to get it working on my phone, the only conclusion I've come to is that it only works while the phone is on wi-fi. I uninstalled and reinstalled it a million times and set all the correct settings and I kept getting stuck at step 4. I turned my wi-fi on and this time it was able to connect.