Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by beeshabo Very true JR_Rider, but the Bold is gonna be pretty pricey ... Smartphone News forum

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    Very true JR_Rider, but the Bold is gonna be pretty pricey ($6-700 possibly), and Apple has dropped the iPhone to $199.99 (lowest gig)...and that's a standard price, no need for Service Plan Upgrade (2yr), just go in and buy. That's really the only kool thing about this iPhone thing...other than that - BOLD Wins, hands down. And I'd still rather pay $6-700 for a Bold then to pay $400 for the biggest iPhone
    AT&T is eating the rest of iPhone price HARD, that's why it's available for that cheap. And I'm sure the Bold will be subsidized too, RIM isn't as daring as AT&T, nor as gangster as Apple to do that.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

Tree Fiddy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2421261E
    How disappointing for the iPhone. I understand this is a BB site, and I LOVE my Curve, but was this image created by Pinstack; meaning, could an Apple site create a similar image to make the BB look inferior?

REgardless, an extra $99 per year for push e-mail? Hell, I call that Pay e-mail!

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    And That my Friend is a Wrap! Thanks Hayden...

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree Fiddy View Post
    How disappointing for the iPhone. I understand this is a BB site, and I LOVE my Curve, but was this image created by Pinstack; meaning, could an Apple site create a similar image to make the BB look inferior?

REgardless, an extra $99 per year for push e-mail? Hell, I call that Pay e-mail!
    I think it would be fair to go ask an iphone user before coming to your personal conclusion. Myself...I have several friends that have had the "old" iphone, that are convinced that their next device will not be iphone....mainly due to a lack of pre-release info that Apple did not include to their new prospects. ex: bill, battery, limitations, etc., The quote from most that I know is paraphrased as: If they did it to us then, then they could do it again...no go!

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Thanks everyone for clarifying!! I guess I don't know that much Lol

Well, I was under the impression that the iPhone was that price no matter if you were purchasing it and starting a 2yr contract, or you were upgrading to a new device which also requires you to sign up for a 2yr contract. Of coarse, you're not gonna buy an iPhone for $200 and expect no 2yr agreement...I knew that much! bit I thought the price was what it is.....guess not

Tree Fiddy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2421261E
    Agreed. And, I am a BB user; not easily will I be anything else. I just wondered if the punch sheet was tilted one way versus the other.

Further, a good friend that owns a 2G iPhone is moving to a Curve. He loves his iPhone, but the love wasn't there until he hacked it to get third-party apps.

angelzrage no está en línea Stack level 3
    no uma???? guess no bold for me. and when and is 4.5 ever comming?

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree Fiddy View Post

Hey specs are specs. In fact, I made it a point not to write any comments in my original post till after a few hours when I noticed it was being ripped from so added two points.

So yes we prefer BB here but these are only specs compared not points of views.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by ssnxp View Post
    Wrong. The current 2 to 3 hundred iphone pricing is SUBSIDIZED. You are REQUIRED to activate the phone in store with that price.

Will it be available for more $$ without activation? We don't know yet. But there's no way in hell you're walking out of the Apple store with an iPhone for $200 and NO contract, or contract extension.

Just FYI.

(Directed to Beeshabo)

I know that...I was not expecting a customer to be able to purchase and iPhone for $200 without a 2yr agreement....you must renew your 2yr agreement, and purchase the Data Plan (which is required by AT&T for anyone buying an iPhone). All I'm saying is that (unless it's changed) it's pretty kool to be able to upgrade to an iPhone without waiting for your 2yr plan to expire. Of coarse you have to renew your plan...that's a given

shftatsix no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242CE81D
    great post, only thing is i couldnt see it from my phone, and i had to get on my pc to see the pic.

Can you post it in text as well?

My brother needs to see this and he only has access to his BB

VETT98 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    friends
    FInally 3g woo hoo
    Mike

sorash@aol.com no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2896B648
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~aloha. Do anyone can tell me by when is this baby of the bold going to be out 4 purchase. I got this 8320 n like 2 always have the newest tech out there. I need the date. Plzzzzz.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    Hey specs are specs. In fact, I made it a point not to write any comments in my original post till after a few hours when I noticed it was being ripped from so added two points.

So yes we prefer BB here but these are only specs compared not points of views.
    Very well said, Hayden. Sometimes facts are very hard for all of us to accept, most of all me! Specs are spec..they cannot be change when they already exist...we just deal w/what we are dealt. Thank you Lord for humility.....

krees23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by angelzrage View Post
    no uma???? guess no bold for me. and when and is 4.5 ever comming?
    This has got to be verified, especially coming to T-Moble. No UMA would definitely be a minus for me.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by shftatsix View Post
    great post, only thing is i couldnt see it from my phone, and i had to get on my pc to see the pic.

Can you post it in text as well?

My brother needs to see this and he only has access to his BB
    If he's on BlackBerry simply click the image (specs comparison) bring up the menu and then select "Full Image". You'll be able to see all text "Actual Size"

Here's the link to the image if you want to email to him:
    http://images.pinstack.com/themes/im...ge_compare.png

He can use the "Full image" feature via email also.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast