Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516 LastLast

the bold is hands down the better phone the new i phone has the same ... Smartphone News forum

shayes6400 no está en línea Stack level 1

mighty bold

Advertisement

the bold is hands down the better phone the new i phone has the same processor the 3g means nothing

cornelious0_0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    235B134C
    I'm waiting for the thunder, especially since I'm hearing that its gonna be CDMA...awesome news for me!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Traknologist no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F916AF
    I'm glad I read this post.... The new iPhone is looking very suspect.

Traknologist no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F916AF
    Apple sold 1million iphones over the weekend fyi.

PIN/ID
    235B134C
    With the uneducated consumer market that apple is picking up with the iPhone I'm not surprised.

Not saying all apple customers are idiots, just that RIM and apple attract very different audiences and it was kind of expected that there would be a burst of sales like that.

I have faith that RIM will come through with the bold, and that it'll actually work when you take it home.

Quote Originally Posted by Traknologist View Post
    Apple sold 1million iphones over the weekend fyi.

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by cornelious0_0 View Post
    With the uneducated consumer market that apple is picking up with the iPhone I'm not surprised.

Not saying all apple customers are idiots, just that RIM and apple attract very different audiences and it was kind of expected that there would be a burst of sales like that.

I have faith that RIM will come through with the bold, and that it'll actually work when you take it home.
    Here hear!
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

Amahk no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242B3987
    You should add on to this comparison:

Iphone - Released/Available
    Bold - Somewhere in the wild/Unavailable indefinitely

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rjfra no está en línea Stack level 1

BOLD 9000 VS. iPHONE 3G SMACKDOWN

Also, the user replaceable battery on the 9000 vs the $69 send back to factory for the iPhone is an important difference.

rmarkowitz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Personally I prefer the BB environment.

Maybe it sometimes takes a little more searching to find the BB add-on download you're searching for but I think this offers more free/pay choices from more sources and developers.

What Apple has going for it is the unified iphone/itunes universe. It's much more user friendly and more visually appealing to joe public. The salt of the earth average computer users, you know, the morons.

No complaints. The competition between Apple and BB and others is a good thing. It drives the development of newer and cooler future devices and apps.

catwoman66 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Sorry folks I just switched to iphone 3G (after 2 years with BB) and for my personal needs I am very impressed ie I am a mac user and the syncing is another story.. ;-)

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I'm actually going to go for the Bold. Being able to expand the memmory (mind you 8 and 16 gig are nothing to sneeze at) and I like being able to swap the battery myself. And I've found that I really just enjoy the BB UI. Nothing wrong with Apple, but I'll stick with my BB thanx!

PIN/ID
    235B134C
    That's about exactly how I feel.

I can't wait for the thunder, hopefully RIM gives us a touchscreen version of the UI we already love.

Quote Originally Posted by ted View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I'm actually going to go for the Bold. Being able to expand the memmory (mind you 8 and 16 gig are nothing to sneeze at) and I like being able to swap the battery myself. And I've found that I really just enjoy the BB UI. Nothing wrong with Apple, but I'll stick with my BB thanx!

josephcaraccio no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31a987a7
    The bold is so much better but there are a few issues people overlook.

A. The bold is not out yet its been talked about for some time but its not in stores.
    B. The iphone is 200 bucks how much is the bold gonna go for? Blackberries usually come out of the gate costing a lot more.
    C. The iphone is simple to use for people with no knowledge of the simplest technology.

for the everyday person that would normally never buy a smart phone the iphone has appeal the bold doesn't.

Don'tt get me wrong I'm RIM all the way I laugh at people with iphones.
    nonnasmyladie [@] vzw [Dot] blackberry [dot] net

PIN: 31a987a7

jaydm93 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    241109E1
    take it from me i have the BB Curve 8300 <cingular> its byfar better than the iPhone alone! i had my iPhone for 2weeks and sold it for the 8300... now i want that BOLD!!!! looks so envyus over anyother person with a BB everywhere!!!!!! MUSTHAVE for BB people!!!!

thecircuitbox no está en línea Stack level 2
    BB are really easy to use out of the box, offer more features, and dont need to be flashed or jailbreaked. Tons of games, themes, apps that easily install with a couple clicks. The only appeal iphone has is for the Apple elitist. Image. Plain and simple. If you added major flashy type imagery and slapped an apple logo on the BB Apple fans wouldn't know the difference.