Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Any one know how to download the guitar trainer yet? Running a 8100 on tmo.it ... Smartphone News forum

soufpac no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    \P

Advertisement

Any one know how to download the guitar trainer yet? Running a 8100 on tmo.it is in the OTA section, so I presume that's what it is. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    Quote Originally Posted by clary33 View Post
    I tried using moodio on my bb but everytime I try a station it says it not supported. No fair. Has anyone been able to use it on the pearl?
    You need OS 4.3 or higher. I am running 4.5.0.37 and it works fine. Actualy, better than fine, its nonstop!

PIN/ID
    \P
    No dice? Bump

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by dallas1125 View Post
    You need OS 4.3 or higher. I am running 4.5.0.37 and it works fine. Actualy, better than fine, its nonstop!
    I think its for 4.5 only

I'm running 4.3 and am getting the same problem as everyone else. To bad coz it lcounds like a sweet app!
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

PIN/ID
    \P
    Quote Originally Posted by jsaradhi View Post
    i tried installing guitar trainer and i got the same error (some invalid manifestation thing)...i emailed myself the jad file and opened it in bb and it says download failed -> details: cod not found.
    Same here.

megastep no está en línea Stack level 1
    To everybody who has had trouble downloading Guitar Trainer, please try again now. There were a number of problems with the way the archive was distributed from the server, which should now be fixed.

Alternatively you can just go to http://www.mobiletutor.org/guitar/ and try from there.

PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by megastep View Post
    To everybody who has had trouble downloading Guitar Trainer, please try again now. There were a number of problems with the way the archive was distributed from the server, which should now be fixed.

Alternatively you can just go to http://www.mobiletutor.org/guitar/ and try from there.
    The link you provided worked. The ota version in the stacks still gives the same problems. thanks for the help and the link. Though it was free... but I'm thinking this might be worth the buy!
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

PIN/ID
    \P
    Megastep, I just finished looking up guitar trainer on search, and found your post on that guitar and BB thread. I was just heading over here to post the link to your website. Anyways, great program, I'm a novice guitar player trying to better understand the guitar. Thnxs~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    n/a
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have 3 guitar students that have blackberrys, I haven't played with the program yet (I'm driving now )but I think this will be a great app for them so they don't have to read my chicken scratch

bshpmark no está en línea Stack level 3
    I went to the Guitar Trainer web site and downloaded the demo program and have to say I was not impressed whatsoever. It kept giving me the same note over and over and over and over, etc etc etc. What good is that to see how a program works? And, some of the neck print is so small you need a magnifying glass!

PIN/ID
    \P
    Quote Originally Posted by bshpmark View Post
    I went to the Guitar Trainer web site and downloaded the demo program and have to say I was not impressed whatsoever. It kept giving me the same note over and over and over and over, etc etc etc. What good is that to see how a program works? And, some of the neck print is so small you need a magnifying glass!
    This is true.
    Constructive critisism never hurt anybody right?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12