Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You know, each time I talk to our Nextel BlackBerry reps, yes there are Sprint ... Smartphone News forum

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Photo of the 8703e - photoshop edition

Advertisement

You know, each time I talk to our Nextel BlackBerry reps, yes there are Sprint BlackBerry reps and Nextel BlackBerry reps, they kind of hint to a new Nextel BlackBerry, but will not officially give me any information. I even try to flirt a little to get the scoop, but sometimes I get hung up on, why would the guy hang up on me? LOL j/k

kutdawg no está en línea Stack level 2

can somebody tell me whats the difference between that phone and the 8700c that i have? From what i see, it looks exactly like my 8700 except that one is black!!

bcuzi8paintchips no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    You know, each time I talk to our Nextel BlackBerry reps, yes there are Sprint BlackBerry reps and Nextel BlackBerry reps, they kind of hint to a new Nextel BlackBerry, but will not officially give me any information. I even try to flirt a little to get the scoop, but sometimes I get hung up on, why would the guy hang up on me? LOL j/k
    You crack me up!! Please keep us posted!

BryanSE79 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304CDF5D

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    dude your to funny lol

BryanSE79 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304CDF5D

Quote Originally Posted by kutdawg
    can somebody tell me whats the difference between that phone and the 8700c that i have? From what i see, it looks exactly like my 8700 except that one is black!!
    There is no difference, as far as the form of the unit. Difference is the color, as well as the network its made for. This one is for CDMA Networks, with Verizon having theirs available in about 2 months.

Newman554bb7 no está en línea Stack level 1

how do you know it will be available in 2 months

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12