Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

After signing up at www.fvmplus.com , the subscriber receives a message on their device with ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

PhoneFusion Unveils Beta Version of Fusion Voicemail PlusT for BlackBerry

Advertisement

After signing up at www.fvmplus.com, the subscriber receives a message on their device with a link that will allow them to easily download the Fusion Voicemail Plus application.

Fusion Voicemail Plus for BlackBerry. This simple yet effective application allows on-the-go BlackBerry users to view, manage and prioritize their voice mail.

How Fusion Voicemail Plus Works
    Fusion Voicemail Plus centralizes multiple voicemail boxes in one place, accessible from the subscriber’s mobile device. The user then changes their voicemail access number from any of their other voicemail systems (e.g., home, wireless carrier, VoIP, office) to a single PhoneFusion One phone number.

All calls that would normally go to the other designated voicemail boxes will come directly to the person’s Fusion Voicemail Plus. The service notifies the user through audible, visual and tactile means that a new voicemail is available for listening, listing the voicemail messages right on the screen of their mobile phone. In addition to accessing voicemail directly from their smartphone, users also have the option to access Fusion Voicemail Plus from any web browser or via the traditional phone. Unlike other visual voicemail services, Fusion Voicemail Plus is totally free and has no limitations on the number of messages it sends to users phones.

Fusion Voicemail Plus is already available on any cell phone network for Windows Mobile 5 and 6. Future releases are scheduled for Palm, Symbian, Android and LINUX mobile. A J2ME version is also planned.

About PhoneFusion One
    PhoneFusion One gives businesses an easy way to manage all of their daily business communications with just one phone number. Subscribers receive a permanent telephone number to give to clients, colleagues, family or friends. When callers dial the subscriber’s number, PhoneFusion One will contact him on the numbers previously programmed. With features like call forwarding, voicemail, virtual attendant, fax to email, conference calling, call screening and many more, PhoneFusion One supports all communication needs.

About PhoneFusion
    PhoneFusion is a leading provider of reliable communications solutions to businesses of all sizes. The company’s portfolio of Unified Communications and Fixed Mobile Convergence products brings together all modes of communication – from mobile phones to traditional landlines to VoIP to Business Intelligence Suites and Distributed Call Centers – into one, single, manageable source. With PhoneFusion, organizations can confidently manage their daily business communications from any location, any device, at any time of day. PhoneFusion is based in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. For more information on the company and its products, please visit them online at www.phonefusion.com.

[Read More]

stranjal7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    #ASK#
    30 min later and still didn't receive the link to the phone application. Can someone please put up the link to the phone application if @ all possible?

svtpickemup no está en línea Stack level 1
    Same here.....no link.

ok. they forwarded me the link stating there was an error on their end. Cool.

So I installed the app and all I get is a black screen with the name of the app at the top.

Pressing the menu button or track ball gets a menu, but there is nothing else there. I left a test VM to see if that helps but no dice.

dino8700 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204B6E9E
    Same here..i have the app installed and all i get is a black screen, left myself several voice mails and 2 hours later still no notification a message was left....

mrshudz! no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I tried to download last night after seeing this. After I went through all of the steps, I got a message saying that this application is only available on phones running windows mobile 5 & 6. I am so disappointed.

ivan1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21CFF818
    oh i thought we guessed now he he

johnnywhojr no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    206B9510
    Not available in Canada on Rogers yet.
    JohhnyWhoJr

"Proud owner of the 8110"

bhennings no está en línea Stack level 1
    wasn't available for BlackBerry until today

Should note that this was released as a FREE BETA. Their CS and programmers seem quick to respond to the probs that are arising. Working well on all 3 BB and 2 WM devices I have running. if there are issues, submit them to support.phonefusion.com so that anything that they are not working on or have resolved already can be. I was assured that the “link” issue will be resolved entirely by tonight. Also, confident that a big reason why messages haven’t shown up on apps running ok is that the no answer/busy transfer set up throuh carrier takes a bit to kick in on the carrier side sometimes.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I will submit my posts to their support address later tonight.

However, my carrier call forwarding in almost instant. I have been switching all day between youmail, vzw, and phone fusion.

stranjal7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    #ASK#
    Does anyone have this actually working on there device yet?I have none of the messages getting to the phone app. It gets to the web site but still nothing from the app.

payoob no está en línea Stack level 2
    i have been able to recieve vm notifications through the app on my bberry but for some reason i am not able to play the messages. im sure once the kinks are worked out this will be a great program to use

e2wenty7 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i just got it workin now ... i also tried it earlier but didn't work. I did a couple of run tests and it worked like a charm...

--my first post---

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast