Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'm getting a "tunnel failed" error when I try to listen to messages. Permissions are ... Smartphone News forum

AviatorJud no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

I'm getting a "tunnel failed" error when I try to listen to messages. Permissions are all set to allow.

Tmo 8320 4.5.0.81(108)

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    Quote Originally Posted by AviatorJud View Post
    I'm getting a "tunnel failed" error when I try to listen to messages. Permissions are all set to allow.

Tmo 8320 4.5.0.81(108)

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    edited:

make sure your APN is specified correctly.
    for tmo is wap.voicestream.com no username or pw

blackberry support article
    Last edited by jzarowitz; 10-15-2008 at 04:30 PM.

AviatorJud no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by jzarowitz View Post
    edited:

make sure your APN is specified correctly.
    for tmo is wap.voicestream.com no username or pw

blackberry support article
    Ahh, that was it. Didn't know that needed to be there. Thought that was just for tethering. Thanks.

Now if I could get the test message to delete...

Blackberryfreek no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by jzarowitz View Post
    well, based on that, you may not be able to use phonefusion then... im running os 4.5.0.81 and i have those options. what os are you using?

if you forward all calls, you'll get what you described before... all calls with go to voicemail...thats not what you want tho, so... we have to come up with another sol'n!
    That may be it then because I'm using 4.5.0.55. Guess I need to move on up.

michaelmanna no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey everyone. My name is Michael Manna and I represent PhoneFusion. First off, thanks for posting the press release about FVM Plus for Blackberry 1.0. PhoneFusion is very grateful to everyone during the beta period. Thank you.

Now, as far as the Sprint situation with call forwarding. First of all, there is a difference between call forwarding and “conditional” or “no answer/busy transfer”. We were able to escalate issues at Sprint and have this handled, however it depends on the customer support rep you get when you call in as to whether or not they can assist properly. It’s been an ongoing issue with them. They are the only carrier that does this. Nothing we can do about that. However, please feel free to contact us at support@phonefusion.com. We welcome any and all feedback, so don't hesitate to do so. When you write, please address the email's subject to Deena. She is well-aware of what is happening and has been in touch with Sprint numerous times.

trey0077 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I really like this app. I have it installed and all is working as it should. However, I am not getting any caller ID info. It will show the callers number but no name - handy but not really helpful. I do not use a BIS email address because we use a BES for for company email. Is it possible that could be the reason this is not delivering caller name in the notice?

merceyamore no está en línea Stack level 1

Unless someone can tell me exactly what to say to the Sprint Representatives, I'm unable to utilize this software. I currently possess the 8830 WE and the only option I have is to Call Forward ALL calls... I do not want that... I only wanted to set up the option to forward no answer/busy transfer calls..

I called Sprint and they stated no matter how I arrange it, the calls would cost me .20 cents per minute.... that's such a blower seeing as this is a perfect program for me to utilize...

Mercey

pmrussell892 no está en línea Stack level 1
    This is my first post to this board and want to start by saying hi everyone.

I have called sprint 3 times today, the first 2 reps told me there was nothing that could be done. The 3rd rep seemed to be checking with other support reps to see if there was anyway to do what I explained, Unfortunately I got cut off on the 3rd call that seemed like it might work. (Very irritating)

Will call again and update on how things go.

Also, Anyone wnat to chime in on what to say to sprint in a fashion they will know what i am talking about. Would be helpful. thanks

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    Quote Originally Posted by pmrussell892 View Post
    This is my first post to this board and want to start by saying hi everyone.

I have called sprint 3 times today, the first 2 reps told me there was nothing that could be done. The 3rd rep seemed to be checking with other support reps to see if there was anyway to do what I explained, Unfortunately I got cut off on the 3rd call that seemed like it might work. (Very irritating)

Will call again and update on how things go.

Also, Anyone wnat to chime in on what to say to sprint in a fashion they will know what i am talking about. Would be helpful. thanks
    call bb tech support.....and they did it for me.....just tell them you want conditional fowarding with busy and no answer....they will set it up for you and you will not be charged.......thats what i did.......hope this helps

If any of you continue to have trouble with Sprint, please call 954-607-4400and ask for Deena. She has experience dealing with Sprint regarding this problem. Also, any and all feedback is welcome. You can email us at customer.support@phonefusion.com or call our new podcast hotline at 877-201-1920. Please listen when you have a chance. We cover everything in technology, not just PhoneFusion-related content.

sesso no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    319F766D
    I am using it with verizon... try doing *71 and then the number? it works for me.

I will be having Mark Elliot from Sprint on the PhoneFusion podcast to discuss the issue with the company's call forwarding fees and Fusion Voicemail Plus. Follow me on Twitter if you'd like to know when we will be recording and streaming live on Ustream. My Twitter names are phonefusion and michaelmanna. I will ask any questions, within reason, to Mark and he will do his best to answer them.

I just had Mark Elliot from Sprint on the PhoneFusion podcast. He is researching the issue with call forwarding and FVM Plus.

I just wanted to give all the Sprint users an update. Here is how you get around the .20 call forwarding fee with Sprint:

When you call up Sprint, the first thing to do is ask for tech support right away. They are the only ones that can do it, customer service cant. Ask the tech support rep to change the "Call forward/Busy" and "Call forward/No Answer" fields to the phonefusion number. The Tech support rep will authorize and activate the feature. There is no additional charge for that service, according to them (unlike unconditional call forwarding at $0.20/event).

I hope this helps. It you have any further questions, feel free to contact support@phonefusion.com.

dwvenus no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have a Curve 8310 with AT&T, have installed the software, and my calls are showing up on the phonefusion website. The problem is that notices of new messages are not getting forwarded to my phone. I got the link to dl the software ok, and I got the test message from phonefusion ok, but when I get a regular vm message then I get no notices. Why????? Thanks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast