Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

After months of testing by a core group of BlackBerry users, PhoneFusion, an innovative provider ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

PhoneFusion Fusion Voicemail Plus for BlackBerry Now Out of Beta

Advertisement

After months of testing by a core group of BlackBerry users, PhoneFusion, an innovative provider of reliable communications solutions to businesses of all sizes, today announced that Fusion Voicemail Plus for BlackBerry smartphones is now out of beta.

The beta version of this free visual voicemail application has been available since June for any BlackBerry device on any U.S. wireless carrier. The downloadable voicemail application gives BlackBerry users the ability to centralize all of their voicemail boxes and see -- right on the screen of their mobile device -- a list of their voicemail messages.

The service also allows users to listen to their voicemails directly from their BlackBerry. BlackBerry users -- whether or not they are an existing PhoneFusion customer -- can access Fusion Voicemail Plus v 1.0 at www.fusionvoicemailplus.com.

The free service also comes as a standard feature in the PhoneFusion One(TM) solution. Based on the feedback from BlackBerry users testing the service, the new version of Fusion Voicemail Plus includes several updated features and fixes to the previous beta version. Some changes include:
    -- Sync Fusion Voicemail Plus with OS profile notifications (i.e. custom
    ringtones, quiet mode, etc.)
    -- Message playback available through headphones
    -- Delete multiple messages at once
    -- Empty trash function no longer deletes from the device if there is a
    network communication failure
    -- While deleting messages on trackwheel models, navigation and other
    menus are not accessible

"We've been thrilled by the positive response and helpful suggestions from the BlackBerry community about the Fusion Voicemail Plus service," said Louis Libin, chief executive officer, PhoneFusion. "In response to their feedback, we have made enhancements and fixes that will make this product even more helpful. We believe the new version of Fusion Voicemail Plus gives BlackBerry users an even better way to stay connected when it matters most."

How Fusion Voicemail Plus Works
    Fusion Voicemail Plus centralizes multiple voicemail boxes in one place, accessible from the subscriber's mobile device. After signing up at www.fusionvoicemailplus.com, the subscriber receives a message on their device with a link that will allow them to easily download the Fusion Voicemail Plus application. The user then changes their voicemail access number from any of their other voicemail systems (e.g., home, wireless carrier, VoIP, office) to a single PhoneFusion One phone number.

All calls that would normally go to the other designated voicemail boxes will come directly to the person's Fusion Voicemail Plus. The service notifies the user through audible, visual and tactile means that a new voicemail is available for listening, listing the voicemail messages right on the screen of their mobile phone. In addition to accessing voicemail directly from their smartphone, users also have the option to access Fusion Voicemail Plus from any web browser or via the traditional phone. Unlike other visual voicemail services, Fusion Voicemail Plus is totally free and has no limitations on the number of messages it sends to users phones.

Fusion Voicemail Plus is already available on any cell phone network for Windows Mobile 5 and 6. Future releases are scheduled for Palm, Symbian, Android and LINUX mobile. A J2ME version is also planned.

bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    They do not have text transcripts where yo can read the message correct? Like Youmail?
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    This is awesome! Just installed... very nicely done folks.

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Is this better than youmail?

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I am also wondering how his compares to youmail. This seems more of an app rather than getting a text or email. Is that all that is different?

PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    can you store msgs on media card rather than device?

PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    Quote Originally Posted by macallik View Post
    I am also wondering how his compares to youmail. This seems more of an app rather than getting a text or email. Is that all that is different?
    its an app with notification within its program... it will open itself on screen when you get a voicemail.
    Last edited by jzarowitz; 10-14-2008 at 01:42 PM.

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    I have been using this app since it was Beta! I like it because its like visual voice mail... You can select which one you want to hear first and delete which ever one you one and store the rest on the site. You can login to the site and listen from your computer also! It is a great beginner application and can not wait for them to add additional features!
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by stnkyq2 View Post
    I have been using this app since it was Beta! I like it because its like visual voice mail... You can select which one you want to hear first and delete which ever one you one and store the rest on the site. You can login to the site and listen from your computer also! It is a great beginner application and can not wait for them to add additional features!
    Based on thqat it sound pretty much like YouMail, but can you Ditch calls and or add a different Greeting for every caller like YouMail?

So far I haven't seen anything that can beat YouMail!

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    Based on thqat it sound pretty much like YouMail, but can you Ditch calls and or add a different Greeting for every caller like YouMail?

So far I haven't seen anything that can beat YouMail!
    I am not certain if you can Ditch calls, the different greetings I am sure one day they will intergrate it in....

I like this app better than Youmail. I have used it and was not happy with it!

Here is a link to the documentation for FusionVMPlus
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

InfinityPlayer no está en línea Stack level 3

Help

I tried to check the website out on my phone, but it came up with this message on my screen:

[Flash: inter_main]

Now what do i do?

PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by InfinityPlayer View Post
    I tried to check the website out on my phone, but it came up with this message on my screen:

[Flash: inter_main]

Now what do i do?
    You have to access the site from a PC. There site has a Flash interface!

bostoneric no está en línea Stack level 2
    ok signed up and downloaded the app.

per their instructions

To Setup Call Forwarding:

1. Select Settings on your handset
    2. Select Call Settings
    3. Select Forwarding
    4. Now select the appropriate Forwarding options. They vary by manufacturer. You want to forward on these conditions: Busy, No Answer, Unavailable
    NOTE: DO NOT select Unconditional
    5. Set the forward-to number to 813-200-0200

anybody wanna translate into sprint 8130 or do i need to call?
    Last edited by bostoneric; 10-14-2008 at 08:54 PM. Reason: spelling

nevermind

per sprint
    Using Call Forwarding

With Call Forwarding, you can automatically forward all incoming calls to another phone, so they won't ring on your Sprint PCS phone or go to your voicemail. Plus, you can still make outgoing calls from your Sprint PCS phone.
    These instructions work for most of our phones. If your phone is different, please consult your phone's User's Guide.
    To activate Call Forwarding:
    1. Press * 7 2 on your Sprint PCS phone.
    2. Enter the ten-digit phone number (area code + telephone number) of the phone you want your calls forwarded to.
    3. Press TALK (a tone will confirm that Call Forwarding is active).
    To deactivate Call Forwarding:
    1. Press * 7 2 0.
    2. Press TALK (a tone will confirm the deactivation).

also per sprint

Note:
    Call Forwarding calls are charged an extra rate of $0.20 per minute, plus any applicable long-distance charges.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast