Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I really don't care who does what to their blackberry. I see it as an ... Smartphone News forum

cclaw125 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Pharrell Williams w/ his 18-karat Gold Blackberry 8700b

Advertisement

I really don't care who does what to their blackberry. I see it as an extension of your personality. If you decide to "bling" your' blackberry out, so be it. Don't we add things to make them stand out? i.e. skins, colored cases, holsters, etc.

showtime no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Wow, this topic has taken a serious twist. If a person wants to bling out their BB,"Who cares". It's a fade. Just like the die hard BB enthusiast that consistently change to the newist product could be concidered crazy. "By the way could as well donate that money to a charity". We don't know what,how,and who they spend their hard earned money on so let's stop assuming the worse of them people. Just enjoy the pleasentries of what we do in our own life time. Note: Why is it when a person of color design something it "GHETTO". I didn't here any thing negative when Dolce and Gabbana designed the gold Razor with the matching BT head set. Hhmm!

sniggles no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243C28A5

Quote Originally Posted by showtime
    I didn't here any thing negative when Dolce and Gabbana designed the gold Razor with the matching BT head set. Hhmm!
    Man, I sure did. I would have never thought that my friends (hippies, mostly) would have so many negative things to say about something so... sooo... ridiculous. Sounded a lot like this thread.

I think that I'll just leave my 'berry the way it came. That way, when everyone has finished customizing theirs, mine will be the last 'original' one, and therefore somehow "more" unique. Lol!!!

cclaw125 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up Re: Pharrell Williams w/ his 18-karat Gold Blackberry 8700b

I know that's right.

husnain1 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by showtime
    Wow, this topic has taken a serious twist. If a person wants to bling out their BB,"Who cares". It's a fade. Just like the die hard BB enthusiast that consistently change to the newist product could be concidered crazy. "By the way could as well donate that money to a charity". We don't know what,how,and who they spend their hard earned money on so let's stop assuming the worse of them people. Just enjoy the pleasentries of what we do in our own life time. Note: Why is it when a person of color design something it "GHETTO". I didn't here any thing negative when Dolce and Gabbana designed the gold Razor with the matching BT head set. Hhmm!
    co-sign

Yellowfin no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    317F3C36

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I guess a sizable account at Merill lynch isn't fashionable instead of stupid flashy stuff.

pharrelldill no está en línea Stack level 1

Has anyone seen: www streetchains com

They sell a hoody worn by Pharrell, i don't know much about Bape clothing, but would you say its real? Seems about $50 cheaper than should be?

macleem no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

a gold plated 8700. well thats not out of the ordinary. Wyclef put a fish tank with a small shark in the rear window of his hummer. i've seen a lot of outlandish mods to devices, cars and homes. so this does not surprise me. but i hope he gets a better reception on his phone than mine...especially if he shelled out some big bucks for it.

Vindicated no está en línea Stack level 3

I say if that's what he wants to do...then so be it! Like said...he has the money! Oh well right....life goes on! They are celebrities they want to be flashy and show people what they have and/or can afford! IN my opinion a gold cell phone/ pda/smartphone is ridiculous...it's all vanity! Oh well
    ...God Bless...
    ~Vindicated (8100)~

25 Male, Tennessee

You're more than welcome to PIN me Anytime..24066C00

splackavella no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    200946ED

Daymn, I'm jealous!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234