Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Wow seems like a touchy subject here lol when did "bling" become synonomous with "ghetto"? ... Smartphone News forum

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Pharrell Williams w/ his 18-karat Gold Blackberry 8700b

Advertisement

Wow seems like a touchy subject here lol when did "bling" become synonomous with "ghetto"? I have "bling" and I am not "Ghetto", Although I would not put bling on my blackberry.

ENY428 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

DFC thats what I was getting at but didnt say it.

philliman no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    4015F906

People are entitled yo do what they wanna do to their property. All the hatred just shows where your mind is. To each his/her own! If you wanna kit ya phone up, more power to ya! But I'm not gonna knock it. DONE/~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by pyro619sd
    does any 1 have celeb pins or #s
    First off, it would depend on what your classification of "Celeb" is. I personally have the PINS to a couple of people that 1/2 of this board would probably recognize and the other 1/2 would be like "Who?". I also know of a couple people who some would also classify "celebs" that browse this site at times, however not regularly.

2nd off, those who do have them are not going to release them to the public especially if they know that person and want to help them keep their anonymity.

That being said, good luck trying to get anyone who actually has the pin of someone of "celebrity status" to reveal it.

racinrocker no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    24b4c6de

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well I like my plaim bb I bet it works just as good as that gold bb

invisiblesir no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23D6CADC

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

The way I see it, this is all pretentious one-upmanship ESPECIALLY since there is a picture of this guy flashing it to the press. Getting a diamond the size of a dime to wear in your ear is bad enough, but why would someone get a golden blackberry? I'll tell you:

"You use a blackberry? I have one too, they're the best!"

"Yeah, but mine's gold"

PIN/ID

Yes I agree. Everyone wants to have one up on the next person. I'm not a flashy person. I have a plain old 7100i. Lol. Its all good. P.S. I love pinstack.

BBadBoy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    4010DD80

I have a 7100i too and, admit it, don't you puff up just a little when you pull it out and someone goes "Hey, that's a cool phone, what is it?". Well, when you travel in circles where everyone drives a Benz, you need a Bentley to get that reaction. When all your friends have 2-carat diamond studs, you need a 5-carat stud to get that reaction. And if all your friends have BB's, you need a gold one or a crystal or diamond-studded one to get that reaction. Exhibitionist? Of course! We're talking about performers here. They're on stage everytime they walk out of their house. Whether or not you (or I) think they deserve it, they earn a lot of money. If they want to spend some of it on silly things, its theirs to do with what they wish. Just my opinion.

eggman no está en línea Stack level 1

eggman no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i think that if you have the money show off. I mean keeping up with the Jones does not just apply to your neighbors anymore right?

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

All this crap does, is make me want to get sick. Friggin GOLD?!?!?!?
    The Stacks Rock.....

Just signed up to Pinstack? Please visit the following:
    Forum Policies ~ Posting Guidelines ~ BB FAQ ~ Downloads

tomtester no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~just wondering... If this thing is gold, would it not suffer from the Faraday's cage effect (ie no signal goes in or out?). This would means my plastic toy-berry works better! Whooo, I'm famous... Who wants my pin (actually, many of you may have seen my work, if you downloaded the latest berry 411 that is...)

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5

I like changing the look of my 8700g, I found a 8700c casing on Ebay for $21.00 and I'm going to change it out whenever I want a different look. If I could afford a 14K gold casing I would get it, if I could afford a studded BB cover I would get that too and change my casing according to how I might feel that day. So, I say to the young successful Pharrell Williams, go for it and that's a nice looking BB too!

PIN/ID

I think like jubilee13. I color match wood grain interior. And EVERYONE wants there's diff. Then the next person.., One has a merced. S550 the other wants CHROME trimming around his WOOD. So his wont look like his partners. And there 50 year old buisness men. CUSTOMIZING is not about being ghetto its just about having the money to do what you want.

twistone no está en línea Stack Professional

You see there is a common misconception of what ghetto is since Paris Hilton has made it a coined phrase. Treach from NaughtyByNature said it best "
    If you aint never been to the Ghetto don't come to the Ghetto cuzz you wouldn't understand the Ghetto". I have this question is it ghetto to refurbish your house when you want it to look nicer? Is it ghetto to want your kids to have the best clothes so they can look better(clothing wise)? Is it ghetto to put rims or an expensive radio system in your car? I don't think so. The ghetto is the slums not a golden blackberry, if they came in gold I can almost guarantee more then half of the people on pinstack would have one. I apoligize for being so blunt but I come from the ghetto and its not a place that you want to stay so when people use the word so loosely it pushes my buttons. Flashy is flashy regardless how a person flashes that doesn't mean its ghetto. Words are powerful and can be taking the wrong way that's why you have to watch what you say.remember its about what you like not the next man/woman. Peace ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast