Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I've been using this all day now and unlike some I'm a bit disappointed. I ... Smartphone News forum

Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Advertisement

I've been using this all day now and unlike some I'm a bit disappointed. I first had a problem with the LED constantly blinking, next was the light would stay on constant and now it just stopped working all together. I had to go back into the app and use the flashlight function to make the light go out. While I was in the app I kept getting popups that I had a sms msg but there weren't any messages.
    I'd really like to get this app to work for me. I think it is a great idea and would buy it if it worked properly.

Any suggestions? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Last edited by Morgase; 11-13-2008 at 03:26 AM. Reason: typos

JakeHasABB no está en línea Stack level 2
    Is there anyway to download this not OTA? I don't have a data plan so I download everything and use the app loader or media manager but I would love to test this product out.

thanks!

bulletproof6 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2407D87C
    I've read through all the posts and have been getting the same problems. The led blinks for a certain amount of time even after the message is read and replied to then it does eventually shut off. The message body does not all ways show up correctly and has a tendency to bunch up on the left side. Like said before it doesn't retrieve the contact name or picture. Also I like to use the split email and SMS function where they are in 2 separate places. The app only gives the option to go to the default inbox which is not where the SMS is. Hope you can fix these bugs. Great app otherwise.

amanty no está en línea Stack level 1
    activation code? please.

smrtguard no está en línea Developer
    If you purchased or have question about how to activate, please let us know.

Thanks for the feedback and support.

Quote Originally Posted by arodweb View Post
    Is there a way to scroll through the whole message?...that would be awesome and keeps you from having to go to the inbox
    You can turn on the "concise" option. This will give you more message.

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof6 View Post
    I've read through all the posts and have been getting the same problems. The led blinks for a certain amount of time even after the message is read and replied to then it does eventually shut off. The message body does not all ways show up correctly and has a tendency to bunch up on the left side. Like said before it doesn't retrieve the contact name or picture. Also I like to use the split email and SMS function where they are in 2 separate places. The app only gives the option to go to the default inbox which is not where the SMS is. Hope you can fix these bugs. Great app otherwise.
    We like to build it so people can open the email / SMS directly, but RIM doesn't not allow that for now. When they do, we will too.

arodweb no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by smrtguard View Post
    You can turn on the "concise" option. This will give you more message.
    I did, and when i try to scroll nothing happens, I've even played with the font size.

BTW. My wife and i are loving PeeKaWho.

thanks for any help

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    The main thing I've noticed is the led colors aren't the colors they say. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    One of the cool things I have noticed as far as email. If its junk or something you don't care to read you just hit the delete key and its gone. You dont even have to scroll over it on the pop up.

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    I wish they would get the 4.2 update for us poor souls that arent able to do the 4.3 and up!!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

DefMan no está en línea Stack level 1
    I was using the trial version before and came across another issue. when I try to set the SMS light to green and save, it always go back to white no matter what. I uninstalled as the 3 day trial was up.

JakeHasABB no está en línea Stack level 2
    So, only OTA download?

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Actually smooth it is a very neat program. If you are surfing the stacks in a bbm or anything like that. You receive a pop up with the message and who it is from on your screen. You can set the amount of time it stays up and you can change the led colors for emails and sms. You can check the message, go to inbox or delete all from the pop up screen. Give it a try its worth it while its free and if you don't like it nothing lost. Hope this helped a little.
    Thanks moderncowboy. I installed it and I love it. Very cool application

arodweb no está en línea Stack level 2
    When i pull the battery out of my curve, the preview time resets back to the default......any thoughts?

i wish the when you click the popup to go to the inbox, it would direct you to that email, sms respective folder. i also wish that you could have the same menu of options on sms that you do on the email.

thanks for any help

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast