Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by cherrichiodo i love it! it helps when you are doing something else ... Smartphone News forum

genodelick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24774EF6

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    i love it! it helps when you are doing something else on your bb and don't want to switch over to see who sent the email! very cool
    and also when ur driving and u cannot go into ur inbox, just grab the cellphone, read it really fast and drop ur phone in ur pocket again
    BB 8310, SanDisk 8Gb MicroSDHC, Pioneer HDJ1000 Headphones and really weird music

scrybe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    I cannot for the life of me get popups to display if I have a locked screen. The screen goes on if idled, but nothing shows unless I use the password to unlock.

Is this the way it works? I thought it would show a popup even if the screen is locked.

Suggestions?

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Anyone have any more information regarding the use of this with BB Alerts? I consider BB Alerts to be a crucial application for my uses -- especially since it has the ability to turn off all alerts at a specific time and turn them back on. This is perfect as it stops my phone from waking me or my wife.

If this app could add features similar to BB Alerts, I'd be sold. It sounds really cool thus far!
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

hansel no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

smrtguard no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by InfinityPlayer View Post
    at PeeKaWho, whatever version will be out when i finally may want to download it, how much is it to purchase if i decide to keep, cos i can't find anything about that on smrtguard.com?
    It is selling for $6.96, you can get it on Handango or Mobihand.

Since we are putting a lot more features, it should become final this week.

Thanks for everyone for your support.

Quote Originally Posted by mjwood0 View Post
    Anyone have any more information regarding the use of this with BB Alerts? I consider BB Alerts to be a crucial application for my uses -- especially since it has the ability to turn off all alerts at a specific time and turn them back on. This is perfect as it stops my phone from waking me or my wife.

If this app could add features similar to BB Alerts, I'd be sold. It sounds really cool thus far!
    We added the LED to email and SMS base on some user feedbacks. We have some users telling us that the SMS conflict between one another. So, we have built in where if you turn off SMS popup off and do a battery pull, your BB Alerts should work as it should.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by scrybe View Post
    I cannot for the life of me get popups to display if I have a locked screen. The screen goes on if idled, but nothing shows unless I use the password to unlock.

Is this the way it works? I thought it would show a popup even if the screen is locked.

Suggestions?
    The popup is not going on top of the locked screen, rather, once you type in your password, you can see the popup immediately after you have unlock the screen.
    So if want to achieve what is described above, you want to uncheck "auto fade" and check the "Always display" feature.

Thanks for your feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Agreed!!!!
    SMS popup is already there, MMS is being worked on

artiesberry no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32146C01
    Will we be able to open a message instead of just going to the inbox? as an option?

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    my bb just froze up with this...anyone else have this happen?
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

arodweb no está en línea Stack level 2
    I've been testing Aerize and Peekawho, and they both make my Curve hang a little bit

i'm a little undecided, can anyone that have tried them really well suggest which one to buy?

thank you

misterrx no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A53A3E
    Quote Originally Posted by c0rinne View Post
    ETA: Is it just me or is it not turning the backlight on when an email arrives now? The LED works, but it doesn't "wake up."
    It has not woken up my BB other than an LED. When I get a message without PeekaWho it does not light up my screen either.
    "How am I supposed to know? I don't even remember what I had for breakfast."

BB VZW 8330 Curve 4.5.0.77
    PIN is in Profile

misterrx no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A53A3E
    Quote Originally Posted by arodweb View Post
    I've been testing Aerize and Peekawho, and they both make my Curve hang a little bit

i'm a little undecided, can anyone that have tried them really well suggest which one to buy?

thank you
    I have been testing the betas of both as well. I like both of them functionally. PeekaWho seems to have a better looking display popup and easier to make choices.
    "How am I supposed to know? I don't even remember what I had for breakfast."

BB VZW 8330 Curve 4.5.0.77
    PIN is in Profile

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123