Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by cp6169 Haha thats so funny. $200 for the 8830, ask the 263 ... Smartphone News forum

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    Haha thats so funny. $200 for the 8830, ask the 263 million customers Sprint reaches if the chirp is dead, and too expensive? I wont even go into detail on how many people I have set up with $50 for unlimited internet and tons of calling features, blows competitors out of the water.

Of course that is merely your opinion.
    50 bucks! for internet? Now that's just insane! I understand if you don't have any choice but cp you sound like its a bargain! News flash, you can get unlimited internet for 19.99 now! Your min plans are ridiculous as well. I checked sprint before I got my pearl 9 months ago.so its not an opinion but a fact sprint is terrible! And just what features that "blows competitors out the water"?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Pearl on Sprint: Sept/Oct?

Notice I said and tons of calling features, I meant 300 outgoing minutes, free incoming calls, free nights and weekends at 6pm, long distance, caller if, voicemail, no roaming, unlimited internet, tethering as a modem, unlimited emails and unlimited data.

sgorelick no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Pearl on Sprint: Sept/Oct?

Has anyone heard about the Pearl for Verizon?????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12