Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

My wife just got a new 8120 from T-Mobile. She complains of a loose battery ... Smartphone News forum

indiangator no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

My wife just got a new 8120 from T-Mobile. She complains of a loose battery cover (ever so slight movement). Apparently all three phones she tried in-store had the same probalem. Has anyone else encountered this? Wondering whether she should go to a different store......

Frank613 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ABA63F
    Maybe you should let him answer for himself i know its all about personal pref, i just wanted to know why he did......Not ur opinion on why he made the switch
    8900 (16gb cARD)
    9000Bold 16GB Sd
    8220Flip{KickStart}
    8320(4gb SdCard)
    8700g
    7100i

"Hi My Name Is Frank And Im A Crackberry Addict......(-__-)"

pIN#24ABA63F

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank613 View Post
    Maybe you should let him answer for himself i know its all about personal pref, i just wanted to know why he did......Not ur opinion on why he made the switch

Sorry if my reply wasn't what you were looking for. I was only trying to help since I made the switch from a full keyboard BB to a SureType BB myself several years ago.

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank613 View Post
    Was that necessary??? That's a whole lotta mouth for somebody with only 39 posts. Everyone here is entitled to there OWN opinions and comments...... And being that the gentleman never answered you, you sort of look dumb now....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123