Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I just got mine. I went like right after school and that bish that works ... Smartphone News forum

ikonz no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

I just got mine. I went like right after school and that bish that works there told me my contract ends in 2009 and I will have to pay $308 and I showed her my secret weapon and she gave it to me for $218, and $50 mail in rebate so it comes out to like $168 here in Chicago

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by coxonp View Post
    I want to upgrade, but I just got my 8100 about 5-6 weeks ago. I would have waited if I knew the 8120 was coming out this month. I guess I'll just have to wait until I can get a little discount and then upgrade again.
    If you have TMO, you can call them and tell them that you just upgraded and found out about this phone and want to get it. They will probably give you a discount. I bought my Pearl 2 mos ago, but, called them and told them I wanted a Curve and they gave me $10.00 less than a new contract price if I wanted to up my contract again. I figured sure, that would only push my contract back another 2 mos. So, it is not impossible to get a good deal still.

Then you can sell your old phone to make up the difference.

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by ikonz View Post
    I just got mine. I went like right after school and that bish that works there told me my contract ends in 2009 and I will have to pay $308 and I showed her my secret weapon and she gave it to me for $218, and $50 mail in rebate so it comes out to like $168 here in Chicago
    share this secret weapon with us lol
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

Ya, what's the "secret weapon" ????

phil0sophic no está en línea Stack level 2
    Bah, no GPS I'm keepin my year old pearl till I can upgrade to a curve when I can, got it cheap online with a $50.00 profit.

smis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    OU812
    Quote Originally Posted by brewdude View Post
    TMO should authorize a new phone upgrade every year, or at least I've had the opportunity to get one. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    You can with AT&T my wife did that when she got her Sony Ericson W580i
    and next year she can do the same.
    I'll be doing that when the BB 9000 comes out.
    Once you go BlackBerry you never go back!

suprtong no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2498D306
    Quote Originally Posted by theroadkill View Post
    If that was a corp store then that's just plain wrong. Today was a national release not tomorrow. :-(
    Yes it was a corp store and it did suck

coxonp no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    If you have TMO, you can call them and tell them that you just upgraded and found out about this phone and want to get it. They will probably give you a discount. I bought my Pearl 2 mos ago, but, called them and told them I wanted a Curve and they gave me $10.00 less than a new contract price if I wanted to up my contract again. I figured sure, that would only push my contract back another 2 mos. So, it is not impossible to get a good deal still.

Then you can sell your old phone to make up the difference.
    Well, I called Tmo and they are giving me a price of $199. So, now I can get it for less than I got my 8100 for.

Great, good job! Did you up your contrtact? If you did than you can get the rebate. Just go to TMO site and click rebate, Put in your # it finds the rebate, then choose upgraded through c/s and fill out the form and print it out. Send that in with the label and Viola! Now your phone is $149.99.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

DiamondD2506 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *Ask*
    I just upgraded with tmobile to the pearl 8100 during the fall but im gonna try to get this one anyway!! Thanks for sharing
    *CLASSY, not TRASHY*

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I am gonna go to T-Mo when I pay my bill and see what they tell me will be the upgrade price. I might be posting back sometime in the next 3 weeks to update the PIN list LOL

Bruc3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Is it worthh getting now? Or should I wait?

I just found out the thing supports 8GB media cards (now my iPod has some competition). I've already found a case (unless I like the one it comes with) and extended battery for it. I'm coming BACK (I guess Hayden was right about his last post picking on me LMAO)

Also, it supports WiFi and has UMA features. The user interface looks to be the same but SureType has been revamped with a spell checker. Check it out at www.tmobile.com

Frank613 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ABA63F
    germy why did you make the switch from ur 8320 to the new pearl? I can see going from the 8100 to the 8120, but 8320 to the 8120???
    8900 (16gb cARD)
    9000Bold 16GB Sd
    8220Flip{KickStart}
    8320(4gb SdCard)
    8700g
    7100i

"Hi My Name Is Frank And Im A Crackberry Addict......(-__-)"

pIN#24ABA63F

Maybe he wanted a smaller BB. Maybe the features of the 8120 enticed him. It's all personal preference. I went from a 7730 to a 7100t 4 years ago and haven't looked back.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast