Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by evancomer The SIM card is for international use, not domestic. But in ... Smartphone News forum

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by evancomer View Post
    The SIM card is for international use, not domestic. But in most cases the phone can be unlocked to be used on other networks (sans 3G). The SIM card is only available in certain devices (Storm, Storm 2, Tour). As for simultaneous voice and data, that would not affect texting. You will still receive texts while on a phone call. Besides, simultaneous voice and data is the cause of all of AT&T's recent network problems. I remember when I had an iPhone 3G and had problems hearing the caller. Apple said to turn off 3G on my phone because the network couldn't handle it. I haven't had Verizon or RIM tell me anything silly like that!
    I have no issues with voice and data at the same time I'm running a bold,it may be because the iphone is a resource hog and the iphone couldn't handle it but I'm sure anyone with att will agree that most of us have no issues with voice and data at the same time and I do it a lot especially when I get stuck on a boring call I surf the stacks while have to listen to the hell

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by drdoom23 View Post
    I have no issues with voice and data at the same time I'm running a bold,it may be because the iphone is a resource hog and the iphone couldn't handle it but I'm sure anyone with att will agree that most of us have no issues with voice and data at the same time and I do it a lot especially when I get stuck on a boring call I surf the stacks while have to listen to the hell
    OMG! I do the same thing lol. No issues here either. I even play resident evil four or just have a quick race on asphault 5 lol. It's hard for me to tell them or even get a sentence in without them babbling about their little worlds hahaha!
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    OMG! I do the same thing lol. No issues here either. I even play resident evil four or just have a quick race on asphault 5 lol. It's hard for me to tell them or even get a sentence in without them babbling about their little worlds hahaha!
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16
    Lol that's classic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12