The Palm Pre is the one of thehottest tickets out there right now? So sleek, ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

WHERE Palm Pre Love contest, Win yourself a Palm Pre

Advertisement

The Palm Pre is the one of thehottest tickets out there right now? So sleek, smart and sexy. So, quit being a wallflower and ask the Pre out on a date! Yes, we are serious! Get out your best pick up lines, sweet talk, chocolate & flowers to win a chance to have a Palm Pre to live happily ever after with.

BONUS: Tell us how you would use the WHERE app to plan the date for extra brownie points.

The Rules: Two ways to Enter

1) Video: Upload a Upload. Be as romantic, silly, or serious as you need be to win the heart of this Palm Pre. Winner will be selected by the WHERE Team. Video will be judged on creativity, originality and overall appeal.

Upload the video to YouTube, Facebook or MySpace and place the URL of the video in the comments section below.

2) Love Letter: Write your beloved Palm Pre a love letter about why it should go on out a date with you and leave the letter (in it’s entirety) in the comments section of this post (click on the reply button).

Winner will be selected by the WHERE Team. All entries will be judged on creativity, originality and overall appeal.

Contest will run from June 24 through July 2nd 2009, Winner will be selected and notified by July 6th, 2009. Upon announcement, winner will provide WHERE with name, mailing address and email for prize delivery. Please allow 6-8 weeks for shipment.

Read more

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Another WHERE contest . . . who won the last one? Think this might be fun??
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

emanandval no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile To my true love

Palm Pre,

I know I have a wife, and children, but I need to let you know something. You are my one true love. You are on my mind, day, and night...and even when i am on the john! All I can think of is touching you all over, sliding your keyboard down, and flicking those apps ALL over the place.

I know I have been with many other blackberrys, but please don't hold that against me...they meant nothing to me. Really! Nothering compared to you! I want to caress your curves with my hand, ever so gently, and use you day and night.

I will take you to places you have never seen! (Only a few have been inside my pocket, and I will make sure to keep my pocket free of any pocket lint!) We can go to WHERE-ever WHERE takes us too.

Come with me, on a midnight stroll. I will try my best to not bumb into any mail boxes or street lamps, but I can't guaruntee it, because my eyes will be glued to you, and you only.

Give me a chance, to use, and abuse you, just the way you like it!

Hug, hug, kiss kiss, little kiss, BIG HUG, Little hug, and one flick for the road. You are in my thoughts, and I long for you in my hands.

Your lover,
    David

zend13 no está en línea Stack level 1
    O Pre, O Pre, where art thou,
    As my Razr acts like it's always sweating at the brow;
    Buzzing and whizzing is what it's best at,
    I'm surprised I haven't already reunited it with a bat;

Along with weather and mail and stocks and maps,
    O Pre, I know I'll never run out of your beautiful apps;
    Twitter, Pandora, and Palm Earth,
    O Pre, dear Pre, I'll buy you what you're really worth;

O Pre, O Pre, where art thou,
    I'll always have you, to this I give my best vow,
    Although some carriers choose to ignore you at your best,
    O Pre, with you I'll always be truly blessed;

O Pre, O Pre, oh how I adore thy,
    A prisoner to my Razr, to thee I cry;
    Dear Pre, Dear Pre, one I've never had,
    I promise I'll never treat you like another Palm fad;

O Palm ... O Pre ... where art thou;
    I really hope I win this contest, truly now;
    O Pre ... O Pre ... come to me soon,
    With out you, it's like eating spaghetti with a spoon;
    Although it may work after try and try,
    O Pre, my dear Pre, without you my insides cry...

*Freddie Mercury appears out of nowhere and begins singing a remix of You're My Best Friend/Somebody to Love*

by me: @zend13

mdlissner no está en línea Stack level 2
    Dear Pre,

I have strayed - I left your family begrudginly just over two years ago to go to the touchless world of Blackberry 8800 and Blackberry Bold/9000. I missed some of my favorite programs from they days of Palm Personal, Palm III, Sony Clie, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, Treo 650 and Treo 700p.

Now you show up and my Palm lust is back! You have made the Palm outlook rosy again. How I long to touch your screen and run your WebOS though my fingers. The only issue is if I touch it too much I might be a Pre.

davidland200 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I see a tab for the pre, but nothing there what's up with that?

stil29 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post

The Palm Pre is the one of thehottest tickets out there right now? So sleek, smart and sexy. So, quit being a wallflower and ask the Pre out on a date! Yes, we are serious! Get out your best pick up lines, sweet talk, chocolate & flowers to win a chance to have a Palm Pre to live happily ever after with.

BONUS: Tell us how you would use the WHERE app to plan the date for extra brownie points.

The Rules: Two ways to Enter

1) Video: Upload a Upload. Be as romantic, silly, or serious as you need be to win the heart of this Palm Pre. Winner will be selected by the WHERE Team. Video will be judged on creativity, originality and overall appeal.

Upload the video to YouTube, Facebook or MySpace and place the URL of the video in the comments section below.

2) Love Letter: Write your beloved Palm Pre a love letter about why it should go on out a date with you and leave the letter (in it’s entirety) in the comments section of this post (click on the reply button).

Winner will be selected by the WHERE Team. All entries will be judged on creativity, originality and overall appeal.

Contest will run from June 24 through July 2nd 2009, Winner will be selected and notified by July 6th, 2009. Upon announcement, winner will provide WHERE with name, mailing address and email for prize delivery. Please allow 6-8 weeks for shipment.

Read more
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

stil29 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Dear palm pre,
    We are in love I know that now! We have done things unforgivable things; the weather channel, twitterberry, the emails, the web surfing and Wheresitat! We have been discreet. Meeting in out of the way places so as not to be seen, but no more! I told iPhone 3gs! I left him! He was devastated but I don't care! I love you! I love you! We are destined to be together! I want to be with you for many generations! Love forever, Christine

trueaznballa07 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up my beloved.

To my beloved Palm Pre,

I don't quite think we ever had the chance to personally meet each other..but I must confess. I've seen you so many times strutting your tech. and showing the world what you're all about. Everytime I see you, it's--well it's utterly undescribeable. To say the least, you're amazing. To say what all is on my mind, well I think we'd have to set up a date for that--actually a handful. There's an endless list of items I'd like to discuss with you!

Honestly, I've been looking forward to getting a chance to tell you a lot of things. But, let's start with a little bit about myself, and I think it's best to be honest with you. I've been absolutely addicted to the BlackBerry Pearl 8130. Until recently, I had no great qualms about it. The software was good, reliable, and the customizations were endless. As a matter of fact, I'm sure you've probably even seen me around on the forums boasting about how MY phone was better than the iPhone. Well, in fact it was, and still is better than the iPhone, and that's the reason I chose it.. simply because one must strive for the best in life. But, there comes a time when one must realize that what was once "the best," has been succeeded by something else; something more powerful, ore creative, more personal, and much more unique can replace the one thing you used to love. That said, one night as I sit back browsing the forums, I ventured upon an advertisement and subsequently a forum about the one and only Palm Pre, you. It was amazing, and literally love at first sight. Never before had I seen a phone that truly encompassed the things I had so long forgotten about--the things I had desired that a BlackBerry would have, yet did not. It's amazing to know that these things have been incorporated to their fullest into the creation of the Palm Pre. It's absolutely amazing! Everything from the "slide out qwerty" to the better than iPhone touch screen is fascinating. The wonderful ways in which you can handle conversations with both myself and my friends, email the boss, keep track of our dates, and surf the web, all while simultaneously listenting to the Fray, makes me simply ecstatic!

As I ventured around, it quickly began to sink in on me.. I wanted you. You were the one. You were and currently are the greatest thing ever, and I'd like to get a chance to legitamently call you "mine." I'd like to get the opportunity to show you true love, and to expose you to the best care ever. From a daily wipe down, to a full battery. From all the necessary apps to keep you running like clockwork, to the daily rest in my linen clad pockets. Everything, absolutely everything would be the best--simply for you. I've had this thought on my mind ever since we crossed gaizes. With you, I would be complete. With you, there would no longer be the daily battery pull. With you, there would no longer be the desire for someone else. With you, I'd have everything.... with you.

All said, I hope you consider me just as much as the countless other individuals who are calling upon your name--wishing for a chance. And to be quite frank with you, as I certainly do want the best for you, it might be quite difficult to chose one of us over the other. I guess you could compare this to a blind date.. you never know what you're really going to get. But one thing is for sure, and I'm certain about that. You're most definitely the one of my dreams, and hopefully.. just hopefully, you'll see that I'm the one of yours. And perhaps I won't be, but even if I'm not, my feelings will always be the same. Whenever I see you with "him," I'll always remember our first encounter. I'll always remember the feelings I had immediately upon your presence before me. It will always be this way, as it should.

Forever yours,
    trueaznballa07

P.S.
    I'm available wherever and whenever you are, even if simply only to chat. I'd love to hear more about what you have to say. I don't think you could possibly say anything that would change my feelings about you, even if you did tell me I wasn't the one. Ultimately, I want you to be happy, with whomever you chose. Keep in touch!

ketley2aug no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi Pre

How are you?

I always wanted to tell you something, but I was afraid. Afraid of what will happen if everything goes the wrong way. But now, I really want to tell you something very special. i love you... <3

Whenever I saw you, I always had this strange feeling inside me. Earlier I didn't know what it was. But for last few months, when I realized that I am in love with you, it became much more difficult for me. I was afraid of losing you, and I never told you about this before. But now I want you to know what my feelings are, for you.

You are very special to me. Remember how we used to walk together, holding hands. We used to share ice creams. Once, I even gave you a red rose. That time I thought it was all okay in friendship. I never realized that it was all happening because you are so special to me. I still remember that day, when your best buddies went against you, and you cried in front of me. I was feeling so helpless at that time. I wanted to hold you, and give you a tight hug. But I could never do that.

Even if you don't feel the same way for me, I would like you to give me a chance to go out on a date with you. That moment will really be very special. I just want to keep this, one special moment, as a beautiful memory in my life. Please give me this moment of your life. Come on a date with me. I promise we'll live this moment together and it will be very special. We'll be using the WHERE app to locate your favorite restaurant. I guess this will make our date even more special for you..

Will always keep loving you

Always Yours
    A.S.

smassele no está en línea Stack level 1

I LOVE YOU PRE!

Dear Pre,

I have always been a shy guy about coming up to devices and asking them out, but I just want to turn you on. I usually keep my feelings to myself in fear of rejection. But not this time Pre, your sleek and curvy design makes me quiver and I just can’t keep my feelings bottled up inside anymore.

Since the first day I saw you I knew I had to have you in my hand and pocket. I can’t find anybody who is more efficient and responsive to my touch than you. I mean you have this fine, curvy, glossy body with a nice hardware keyboard that the Storm and iPhone just wish they had. They wish they could do everything that you could. I mean your multitasking habits just drive me insane with love and passion for you. I can do 1,2, 3, or more things with you at the same time. In the past my iPhone has only let me do one thing at a time and things have become stale, but you will thrill my life with multiple things at once and that excites me. You offer applications directly from within you without needing to go anywhere else and I’ve heard that you even ask me when I sync my email with Google if I would like to bring over contacts or a calendar showing that you are so considerate about taking care of who you are with and I just love that about you. You make me want to sign a contract for more than 2 years when I touch your capacitive touch screen and see how much you respond to more than one finger. I want to get a chance to show you how much I care and trust me when I say that I never want to slide that button you have to silence all sounds because I want to hear every word or sound that you make all day long. I want to slide off your back cover and show you that I care by providing you with an extra battery for those special vacations I take you to or better yet instead of poking a charger into you and keeping you tied down I will lay you on your soft inductive touchstone bed and let you charge without any strings.

Please give me this opportunity to take you out and enjoy your 3G network. We can go WHERE ever you want to go and I know that you will keep everything backed and make sure we never get lost. While I am touching your keys and you are feeling my gentle gestures across your screen we can watch a movie together or even dance to some of your music. I want to take a picture with your great 3 megapixel camera so I can always remember our first date. Just give me the chance to turn you on!

With Love,
    your faithful prospective partner!
    Last edited by smassele; 07-02-2009 at 04:35 PM.

jman77 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i hope that i am not too late to win your affection. i would probably not have another chance to meet you. you are so beautiful. i have written a hopefully good parody to 1234 by the feist.

palm pre you are the one for me
    your web os is really great

and when you join me in life
    i will appreciate you all the same

oh oh oh
    you design is so sleek
    oh oh oh
    you have so much that no one does

went and bought an ipod touch
    did not fufill my needs

you have great apps and multitasking
    facebook, where, and even mail

i hope i got my feelings through in the song.

loving you always and hoping to see you soon.

trueaznballa07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    *bump.

Just curious who Miss Pre has chosen; I didn't want to rush WHERE, but my anxiety to go on this date has not worn of at all.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    From Chrystie Corns of WHERE.com:
    Hi Hayden,

Thanks again for partnering with us on the WHERE Palm Pre contest. Great entries...but the winner is Username zend13. Was a cute letter/poem.
    Not sure how you want to announce it. We will be announcing it via Twitter & Facebook and our Blog. Will need his email address to get his mailing addy and all.

Thanks!