Introducing: The OtterBox for BlackBerry Bold Impact Series! This thin, skin-like design offers your BlackBerry ... Smartphone News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Otterbox releases Impact Series for the BlackBerry Bold

Advertisement

Introducing: The OtterBox for BlackBerry Bold Impact Series! This thin, skin-like design offers your BlackBerry Bold protection against bump and shock. All buttons, ports and functions are accessible right through the case, and the inner corners are designed to dissipate impact AWAY from your device. Also, the OtterBox for BlackBerry Bold Impact Series has an ergonomic design that your hands will love to be wrapped around!

Specs:
    Provides open access to headphone jack, sync/charge jack (mini USB), speakers, microphone, sensors and camera
    Camera button, side programmable buttons, mute and volume buttons accessible through Silicone pass through buttons
    Provides added protection against bump and shock

[more info]

Nicholaus no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm going to place an order for one tomorrow, I hope it doesn't make the bold too bulky. I haven't decided on the impact or the defender, does anyone have any comments on what they think of each?

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Looks good, gonna have to check it out - I'm through with Case-Mate...

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholaus View Post
    I'm going to place an order for one tomorrow, I hope it doesn't make the bold too bulky. I haven't decided on the impact or the defender, does anyone have any comments on what they think of each?
    Looks like they have been listening to consumers...the face is more open for texting on the keyboard easier. (Unlike the older models made for the Curve series.) It will add meat to the Bold, but in a good feeling way. (You will feel like you can throw it against the wall...which I still would not recommend. -lol!)

Good Luck w/your new Otter.

Nicholaus no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    Looks like they have been listening to consumers...the face is more open for texting on the keyboard easier. (Unlike the older models made for the Curve series.) It will add meat to the Bold, but in a good feeling way. (You will feel like you can throw it against the wall...which I still would not recommend. -lol!)

Good Luck w/your new Otter.
    Thanks, I noticed the loss of access to the keyboard on the curve series. I just placed an order for the defender series. I'll take some pics once it comes in.

PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholaus View Post
    Thanks, I noticed the loss of access to the keyboard on the curve series. I just placed an order for the defender series. I'll take some pics once it comes in.
    Thx! Looking to a great review about your new toy...when you get it. Good Luck!

Joe4pal no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    If I get a Bold I think I'm gonna stick with the Defender series like I have on my 8820. I'm not sure how much more protection it gives but every little bit helps.

PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe4pal View Post
    If I get a Bold I think I'm gonna stick with the Defender series like I have on my 8820. I'm not sure how much more protection it gives but every little bit helps.

Egggs-ackly!