Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dream about taking your BlackBerry anywhere? Make it a reality with the OtterBox 1930 BlackBerry ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

OtterBox protects your Blackberry

Advertisement

Dream about taking your BlackBerry anywhere? Make it a reality with the OtterBox 1930 BlackBerry case from Otter Products, LLC. This rugged case accommodates Research In Motion (RIM) BlackBerry 8700c and 8700g models, allowing users to access phone and functions right through the case. Features include polycarbonate/ABS shell for maximum strength and rugged durability as well as innovative rubber overmolding for grip and drop protection. Case provides sealed access to keypad, scroll wheel, escape button, power button, mute button and programmable side button. -- Read Details...

deezndc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3034d119
    So this won't work for the 7520? I wish....I wish....I wish!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

msbrenda64 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I'm sure the BB would be very secure in this case, but it is surely the ugliest thing I have ever seen.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    THAT is AWESOME!

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by msbrenda64
    I'm sure the BB would be very secure in this case, but it is surely the ugliest thing I have ever seen.
    I agree. While I'm sure it will be very safe, it looks awfully bulky! Seeing as a lot of us 8700 users will probably change to the 8800, no use waiting for this to come out.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

trackwheel?

How does the track wheel work through the case? I see there's a hugh button just wonder. btw think it's a great idea I'd use it everytime I go to the beach. The sand always seems to get in there no matter what lol

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    OMG that is too funny. I'm gettin info on it just cause..... lololol i wonder how much bulkier it makes the 8700. lolol
    SP[B]
    Sportin a kBerry Curve

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D

It can't be that much bulkier by comparison. Making a thing go from huge to gigantic isn't really much of an increase in size.

But really, if you're a contractor or road warrior or just going to an Aruban beach every afternoon, this would be the best thing for your BlackBerry to stay safe!

javi no está en línea Stack level 2
    Really guys? I mean why would you take a phone underwater when it doesnt even take pics? Now the Pearl would be different. But I seriously doubt that you can push on any keys and or use the track wheel.

If it come included with a $200 Insurance plan for free. IM GAME. But other than that, what would happen to your BB If you mess it up!

blbeach no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    Great news, I can finally use my 8700 when I go surfing! Lol But the big question is will it float or sink? Looks like it will sink.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    Quite a contraption, don't plan on ever using that, but for those that need that level of protection its great. The 8700 is much more fragile than the 7520 is.

exciter no está en línea Stack level 3
    WOW!!! It looks kind of ugly but I kind of like it. It would certainly come in handy for when we go to Los Cabos or even our local beaches. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Last edited by exciter; 11-15-2006 at 01:18 AM.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    is it bulletproff also? lol j/k

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G
    I can seriously dig this case. Wonder if they will come in different "access" colors. I think that I will get one regardless...

tai
    tai no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304E2757
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Since my BB gets knocked off my desk by people @ work so often that ugly case would come in handy. I'm on my 3rd BB because of it being knocked down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast