Today in an article featuring top and upcomming Mobile Gadget websites. Kelly Roesler of The ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Ottawa Citizen calls PinStack a virtual playground for BlackBerry "technology buffs"

Advertisement

Today in an article featuring top and upcomming Mobile Gadget websites. Kelly Roesler of The Ottawa Citizen writes:

"I have a secret pastime -- one that's a little embarrassing. Over the last several months, I've been making regular late-night visits to a website in which people are brought together by their addiction -- of the technological kind, that is.

Pinstack.com is an online community for BlackBerry users, a virtual playground where technology buffs network, trade advice, and get the latest gadget news.

To get technical updates, learn about new accessories, have heated debates about which model is best, gossip about which celebrities have one, or check a company's stock performance, gadget lovers of all ages visit websites like Pinstack to shamelessly indulge their tech obsessions.

At night, when all was quiet, I would sit at my computer, my lovely BlackBerry Pearl nestled beside me, and log on, chatting freely about sexy topics such as applications, data, saving to a SIM card, integrating e-mail accounts and deciphering error codes. It was both satisfying and reassuring to meet others who were also fixated with their gadgets.
    I was struck by the warm, welcoming environment, with many like-minded handheld users eager to offer help and advice, while most simply wanted to share their love for a certain gadget. (Yesterday, Pinstack mirrored frustrations too, as scores of users complained about the BlackBerry system failure.)"

Read More

lkrhodes no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Re: Ottawa Citizen calls PinStack a virtual playground for BlackBerry "technology buffs"

Oh my! what great advertizing for pinstack. This is great!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Ottawa Citizen calls PinStack a virtual playground for BlackBerry "technology buffs"

This is awesome for Pinstack! Free publicity!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

very nice

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB

wendycharles no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249F6ACE

This is awesome advertising! Pinstack rules
    Wendy
    Iphone...what else would a MAC user have.....

showtime no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Very nice!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

eXhail no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23ea82df

That's awesome. Truly is a site of which I can release my inner geek...

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz

That is cool.

chefj no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23f2e003

Re: Ottawa Citizen calls PinStack a virtual playground for BlackBerry "technology buf

That is so awsome!!!!! way to go....