A Mobility Solution Specifically Designed and Priced to Meet the Needs of Small and Medium-Sized ... Smartphone News forum
Orange and RIM launch BlackBerry Professional Software in Spain
A Mobility Solution Specifically Designed and Priced to Meet the Needs of Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
Madrid Spain and Waterloo, ON - Orange Spain and Research In Motion today launched the BlackBerry Professional Software in Spain, a new wireless communications and collaboration solution specifically designed for small and medium businesses that manage their own mail server and want to access office information whilst on the move.
The BlackBerry Professional Software tightly integrates with the leading email servers on the market and is based on the core functionality of the best-in-class BlackBerry® Enterprise Server software used by governments and large organizations worldwide. BlackBerry Professional Software has been optimized and tailored to meet the specific needs of smaller organizations with up to 30 wireless users.
Key features and benefits of BlackBerry Professional Software include:
• Small IT Footprint – Installs on the same server as the existing company email system, thus saving customers the cost of additional hardware and operating system licenses.
• Simple, Quick Installation, for which no integration project is necessary – A Pre-install Assistant programme performs a technical assessment of the environment and provides a recommended configuration making installation fast and easy with little or no requirement to determine configuration settings.
• Easy and Efficient Management – Simplified BlackBerry Manager Interface provides the mail administrator with a unique and intuitive interface to the most common service management tasks, such as adding or deleting a user. IT policies are also easy to set up with pre-defined IT policy templates.
• Support for the Leading Email Systems – Provides tight integration with Microsoft® Exchange or IBM® Lotus® Domino®, allowing a full complement of synchronized wireless services including access to email, calendar, contacts, notes and tasks.
• Advanced Security – Utilizes the same certified security architecture and encryption system as the Common Criteria certified BlackBerry Enterprise Server, which is trusted and accredited by more organizations around the world than any other wireless solution.
• Support for Value-Added Applications through BlackBerry® MDS (Mobile Data System) – Provides customers with the ability to extend internal applications to mobile employees and use any of the thousands of third party applications developed for the BlackBerry platform.
For further information, please visit: www.blackberry.com/professional.
Tags for this Thread