The BlackBerry Pearl™ 8120 smartphone is designed to help you do everything you want with ... Smartphone News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Orange Dolphin: FREE Blackberry Pearl 8120 Pink + ASUS Eee PC 4GB

Advertisement

The BlackBerry Pearl™ 8120 smartphone is designed to help you do everything you want with your life. It comes complete with advanced phone features, multimedia, digital camera, video recording and expandable memory. And it offers the full BlackBerry experience - email, browser, text messaging (SMS and MMS), instant messaging, organizer applications and more. Small, smart and stylish.

The Blackberry Pearl 8120 Pink features: SureType QWERTY Keyboard • Trackball Navigation • 2MP Camera • Media Player • Wi-Fi • MicroSD Card Slot • Internet & Email • Bluetooth

Best deal: £ FREE Blackberry Pearl 8120 Pink on Orange Dolphin £35 + Unlimited BlackBerry
    600 cross-network mins + Unlimited Mobile Internet Browsing + Unlimited texts + Unlimited BlackBerry • 18 months
    • Magic Numbers • Orange Wednesdays • Orange Gigs and Tours • Push Email & web browsing

FREE Gift with this deal: ASUS Eee PC 4GB + £65 Cash
    • 4GB Solid State Hard Drive • 512MB of RAM • Built-in Wi-Fi • Webcam • Integrated Microphone & HD Audio Stereo Speakers • 7″ LCD Screen • Just 0.92kg • Linux and programs Pre-Installed

[source]

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    All those in areas where the British Pound reigns supreme will enjoy this one (at least those liking Pink).

I doubt we'll ever see something like this here in North America.

rmerck no está en línea Device Pro
    So buy a BlackBerry Pearl, and get a free computer incapable of using the Desktop Manager to synch and update the phone?
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one."
    Jesus, Luke 22:36

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
    Gen. John Pershing, U.S. Army

macmood no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    whats with the ASUS eeePC laptop on top of the pearl?? That laptop rocks by the way. I have the 4GB+16GB solid state hard drive on mine, 9 inch screen. what a beauty it is. Works smooth as a whistle with my 8820

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by rmerck View Post
    So buy a BlackBerry Pearl, and get a free computer incapable of using the Desktop Manager to synch and update the phone?
    By default yes, but these things have been hacked already. Linux has been used on these. Not sure if there's a linux version of the desktop manager but that PC isn't entirely useless.

nihado no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243F2CAA
    hell i would probably end up selling the laptop for more money, use the money to cancel contract and then sell the phone hahah
    N i H a D

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by nihado View Post
    hell i would probably end up selling the laptop for more money, use the money to cancel contract and then sell the phone hahah

That laptop retails from 299-399.. i guess you can use that money to cancel, but i dont think this phone comes with a laptop.. does it>???

PIN/ID
    wowww i just read it.. this is great... definitely the best laptop ive had yet.. but ive put win xp on it..

nihado no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243F2CAA
    Quote Originally Posted by macmood View Post
    That laptop retails from 299-399.. i guess you can use that money to cancel, but i dont think this phone comes with a laptop.. does it>???
    well i wouldnt mind a few hundred extra dollars in my pocket...only 200 to cancel and prolly sell the phone fore another 200
    N i H a D