Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I am not seeing that link, Jake. I'm about ready to blow my brains out ... Smartphone News forum

tweezak no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

I am not seeing that link, Jake.

I'm about ready to blow my brains out dealing with the damn circular Opera website. I'm getting nowhere. Then I download to PC and try to install and I get the message: "No additional applications designed for your device were found."
    I even tried the SMS install and I never got the SMS message.

NOTHING WORKS!!

If anyone has suggestions, please post up. Actual links would be nice.

Edit: finally! A link that didn't send me in another god forsaken loop!

try this:
    mini.opera.com/help/faq
    Last edited by tweezak; 05-13-2008 at 10:45 PM.

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    i gotta try this...

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by tweezak View Post
    I am not seeing that link, Jake.

I'm about ready to blow my brains out dealing with the damn circular Opera website. I'm getting nowhere. Then I download to PC and try to install and I get the message: "No additional applications designed for your device were found."
    I even tried the SMS install and I never got the SMS message.

NOTHING WORKS!!

If anyone has suggestions, please post up. Actual links would be nice.

Edit: finally! A link that didn't send me in another god forsaken loop!

try this:
    mini.opera.com/help/faq

I had the exact same issues as you. I haven't been able to try the link you provided but I did go there before I posted earlier and didn't see anything so I'll have to check again.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Ok it seems that the by going to both operamini.com and mini.opera.com OTA links do not work for me.

Same error:

"907 Invalid COD"
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by KalebsDad78 View Post
    I've had the same issue since I began trying to download it four hours ago.

This was the same issue Opera had last time they released a new version. I just gave up and never downloaded it. Seems like they still haven't resolved the issue. Oh well, guess I'll stick with the trusty BB Browser.

Where is the link to download if you are having issues? I searched all over operamini.com and couldn't find it.
    Kaleb, go back to the DL screen on your BB browser. Below the "Download Opera Mini!"link is a "Download in Another Language" link. Below that is a "If this version fails to install or would like to install a previous version, please click here" link. That is the link to click on and it will give you 3 versions. You want the English, No signature version. Best of luck!!!

PIN/ID
    N/A
    Yup I just did that.

blazen2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i downloaded it and it was installing but it said my internet setting might be the problem what should I change to get it running. Thanks

PIN/ID
    N/A
    Do you have your APN set up correctly?

What are the correct APN Internet settings for my phone (APN settings)?

To be able to connect Opera Mini to the Internet, your phone needs proper settings. In general, there are two different settings:
    • GPRS/WAP
    • Internet
    Opera Mini usually needs the Internet setting, and to use the Internet APN. (What is an APN? Have a look on Wikipedia.)
    To help you get the right settings, we have created a settings page for each phone model that Opera Mini is available for. Please click here to select your manufacturer or service provider, and then make sure to download and activate the correct settings for your phone.
    How do I manually enter APN Internet settings on my phone?

Please consult your mobile phone manual or your phone manufacturer's Web site.
    I have the right settings, but Opera Mini still doesn't work

There are devices that require a special configuration in addition to the right settings. Some Nokia phones require you to activate the settings as default in all applications. In addition, some Sony Ericsson phones require you to set the Settings for Java.
    Try our settings page, and if that doesn't help, please contact your service provider.

xaptux no está en línea Stack level 1
    i love it

WhitePearlPXL no está en línea Stack level 4
    pretty slick. i like it a lot better than the default browser. now if i could only set it as the default...

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    sweet. pretty good.

thagame911 no está en línea Stack level 3
    For people that's not able to download it. Just download the .jar file from here http://mini.opera.com/global/opera-m...vanced-int.jar put in on your memory card or the internal memory then explore for the file and it'll prompt to download Opera Mini.

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Works great for my 8320! There's even an option for WI-FI in the settings menu! I downloaded vids from m.vtap & it was so fast! This is the best one yet. BB browser would only let me DL up to 5mb, but opera let's you DL any size!! amazing!

nito80 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2426f5fb
    i had the beta version for awhile. wasn't too impressed since it was lagging.. but i really like this new release. i've been using it for hours.. even fell asleep with the blackberry in hand surfing the net on opera.. good job. and the ota link worked fine for me on my 8320. i like the upload and dl options.. as well as the cool pop up bookmarks option.. overall, a nice new opera!

Cron99 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by thagame911 View Post
    For people that's not able to download it. Just download the .jar file from here http://mini.opera.com/global/opera-m...vanced-int.jar put in on your memory card or the internal memory then explore for the file and it'll prompt to download Opera Mini.
    This worked beautifully for me. If anyone else is still having trouble downloading I highly recomend trying this link.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast