potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

how do i revert back to version 2?
    Lis (not dead, but Berried)
    Music is feelings unspoken.

SWord6736 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304049db
    Still no Sprint or T-mobile love. I have a 8330 on sprint and a 8100 on T-mobile and neither one can upgrade. Is it safe to download 4.5 from another carrier as long as it is the same phone?

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yes it is safe to download from another carrier, as long it's the same cmda. I'm with telus and I know of two carries that have cmda... Verizon and virgin mobile have cmda. I download it and all is running well. It added 10 million k to my phone. Awesome, two web search engines, cam and media player looks have changed. Good luck on the hunt!!!!

SWord6736 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304049db
    Ok so who would be the best bet to use for my 8330 on sprint? Also for my 8100 on T-mobile? Srry for so many questions I'm not new to the phones but new to this type of situation. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Specs no está en línea Stack level 5
    I tried it on my T-Mobile (UK) 8310.

Perhaps I should have thought twice about starting the process late at night, all seemed to be going well until...
    "A fatal error has occurred, please try again"

It bricked my handset and left it with a java error code number. I tried a few more times but to no avail, I tried with the battery out, with the battery in, standing on my head - in fact I tried all sorts of ways but nothing would go into the handset. I gave up trying around 1:30 am in order to get a few hors sleep before work.

So, the foillowing day, I downloaded the OS installer package and ran that - happy days! All is working just fine.
    I now have GPS, video camera, HTML email, Docs to go and a nicer interface. Overall I like the look of some of the new layouts, themes and fonts. It was a bit laggy at first but either it has now improved or I've got used to it.

Was it worth it? Probably yes, but I just wish I hadn't bothered with the web update thingy.

mykalgrant no está en línea Stack level 1
    I successfully applied this to my Sprint 8330. It went pretty smoothly. I had to resend my service books to be able to see emails in html. I have had a few issues though.

1. When I answer the phone it goes to speaker first then to headset. Pretty annoying. I have not found a resolution for this yet.

2. Occasionally the red blinking message indicator light remains on even though there are no unread messages left. It eventually went off. Another time I turned off the phone and turned it back on and that resolved it too.

3. Had a message envelope that remained even though there were not any unread messages. Turning it off did not remove the icon. I tried the soft reset and that did not work either. I had to pull the battery, then the envelope was removed.

Overall I am happy with the HTML email and the Docs To Go. I do want the speakerphone issue resolved.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678