Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Originally Posted by raton LMAO!!! C'mon upgrade that sucker now! hey I need you to ... Smartphone News forum

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    LMAO!!! C'mon upgrade that sucker now! hey I need you to pm me about that project I lost your selection on the wallpapers.

Okay done hijacking and yeah upgrade that darn thing will ya?
    Hey-better late than never Raton. Thats my project for this weekend, (I bet Roger is goin Oh no, Chokem is doing another OS update, he'll be PMing me all weekend) ha ha. I got it down now, and this time I wont even have to delete the vendor xml-YEA!!!!!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    LOL! No worries, Glenn! Always glad to help a brother out (even if it does sometimes take me DAYS to get back to you!).

Good luck and enjoy!

Roger

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    for those of you that are having problems getting your html email to come in, you have to delete and reactivate the email on the blackberry email service.

after you reactivate the email address they should all come in properly. of course because of the small sreen, formatting may not be correct for your display though.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    LOL! No worries, Glenn! Always glad to help a brother out (even if it does sometimes take me DAYS to get back to you!).

Good luck and enjoy!

Roger
    Thanks Roger-it went off without a hitch. I finally have the official AT&T 4.5 on my 8310!!!!!!

somthinsim no está en línea Stack level 3
    is there a spot on this site where it says the differences / fixes for the latest OS update? I was on .81 and upgrading to .110 and can't find any info on it

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    somthinsim,

No, to my knowledge there is no "change log" comparing the differences from one release to the next, at least on this web site. Generally speaking, newer versions of the same OS (4.5) will fix whateve bugs there were in prior releases. It's when you go from say a 4.2 to a 4.5 that there will be major upgrades and public knowledge of said upgrades.

Sorry we can't be of more assistance!

Cheers,
    Roger

InfinityPlayer no está en línea Stack level 3
    Now that I have got 4.5 on my 8310, when I want to watch a video, either news, weather, or whatever, I can watch it but I can't hear it.

Is there anything I can do or download so that I can once again hear the videos I watch?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567