Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hope they release new phones like they do new ipods. Every week. LOL... Smartphone News forum

ENY428 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

Re: It's official!: Blackberry w/ MP3 player, memory expansion slot, camera soon!

Advertisement

Hope they release new phones like they do new ipods. Every week. LOL

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: It's official!: Blackberry w/ MP3 player, memory expansion slot, camera soon!

Anyone heard about wi-fi ? This could be awesome too But for now I'll say that's a pretty good news

peguero no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

I hope they address battery life too.

And expand that "Trade Up" option on their site.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Could not have said better peguero

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

you gotta figure it will be at least a year. They have to test it and work out any bugs. then they need to make a deal with one of the phone companies to carry this new model first.... Which comapny will it be???????? lol let the bidding war begin

TechieGirl no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by SuzzyP
    you gotta figure it will be at least a year. They have to test it and work out any bugs. then they need to make a deal with one of the phone companies to carry this new model first.... Which comapny will it be???????? lol let the bidding war begin
    I almost guarantee it will be Cingular *makes face* Tmo told me they always wait until the kinks are worked out of products before they release them to their customers.
    Nikki
    iPhone 4S - work
    Samsung Galaxy SII - personal
    Supporting BB, android and iOs devices at work.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I hope Canada will be getting it at the beginning

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

As long as it looks like the 8700 or better, I will be all for it.

No offense, but after having a 7105 and switching to the 8700, I don't want to go back to a sure type keyboard and smaller phone...The 8700 is just right...

Oh, and as long as its not silver or grey...I like the color of the 8700g and the rogers 8700...Either dark blue or black.

And 1 more thing, as long as when T-Mobile gets it I don't have to fight the local store to get it the day it releases like I did with the 8700.

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

he he he it will be interesting to see what this BB will look like. I do like to looks of the 8700 alot. Please dont make it silver like my 8700c. B O R I N G......

Gina no está en línea Stack level 4

That's a great idea to install a camera ..... now when you are somewhere tumbing away and something catches your eyes, you can snap it and post it :
    Gina-Lisa James,
    Pinstack.com – the web's #1 BlackBerry spot!
    Add Pinstack to your MySpace & twitter.com/pinstack

PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I always been in full qwerty so the suretype doesn't interest me for now I hope the new one will come in both versions so everybody gets what he/she wants

TechieGirl no está en línea Stack level 4

Since I mentioned the upcoming Blackberry at work, one of my coworkers is already trying to get me to sell my 8700 to another coworker. She says...you know Nikki will run right out and buy it. heheheheee. I'm such a sucker for technology
    Nikki
    iPhone 4S - work
    Samsung Galaxy SII - personal
    Supporting BB, android and iOs devices at work.

bigmatt no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ this is going to be dope.only things I miss from my smartphone was all of thosed features. Hope NEXTEL gets one.

BlueFlames no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31AA2D97

Question Re: It's official!: Blackberry w/ MP3 player, memory expansion slot, camera soon!

I wonder if my new 8700g can trade new one for upgrade???

gabe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2022D44B

Quote Originally Posted by TechieGirl
    I almost guarantee it will be Cingular *makes face* Tmo told me they always wait until the kinks are worked out of products before they release them to their customers.
    That's just their way of saying they can't afford to have a 30 day exclusive
    PIN: 2022D44B
    Cingular BB 7290
    my free blog hosting

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast