Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Today James Balsillie said that RIM will be introducing new features to BlackBerry devices, including ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

It's official!: Blackberry w/ MP3 player, memory expansion slot, camera soon!

Advertisement

Today James Balsillie said that RIM will be introducing new features to BlackBerry devices, including MP3 players, video, memory expansion and image capture, very soon. In addition, he said that GPS would be included in virtually all BlackBerry devices, except for some that would work with a Bluetooth GPS receiver. - Read More

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: It's official!: Blackberry w/ MP3 player, memory expansion slot, camera soon!

Sweet. Maybe now I will wait to get a BlackBerry with memory expansion and built in GPS. Still gotta have my SureType though LOL
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 06-28-2006 at 08:27 PM.

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

Re: It's official!: Blackberry w/ MP3 player, memory expansion slot, camera soon!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I really never thought that they would ever come out with these features. Specificaly the expanded memory slots AND camera. Wow! Im really curious as to see how they addressed the security issues.

Now my next question is Where, How much and When? I really would love to see how they work a camera into a Blackberry.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

LOL

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

I agree with Erica, I don't know why I prefer suretype?? Probably because I own a 7105t, and that's what that has... When I get my 8700g I might switch my mind. I'm just glad they're coming out with a camera, although I could use a GPS system...

boblincoln no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3180B706

I am SO intrigued. And, how funny is it that a year ago there were piles of posts about "Suretype sucks"...and now I am going to be the third person in this post to say I hope it has suretype!

Make it PTT compatible
    Give me the camera
    Make it suretype
    (already have the gps thing under Mologogo...it's kinda slow, but it's free so I can't complain)

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

!YAY! Im extremely excited.

sigmamason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22BFEE32

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Get rid of suretype & I am in like flynn

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Very good news.

TechieGirl no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Man. I love my 8700g but makes me wish I'd waited for an upgrade. I can get lost anywhere...I'd love GPS and the expandable memory is great.

trinybwoy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240F8984

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Hey boblincoln how did u get monologo onto ur blackberry?

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

<drooling> Not that any of these are essential, but wouldnt be a bad thing!
    The Stacks Rock.....

Just signed up to Pinstack? Please visit the following:
    Forum Policies ~ Posting Guidelines ~ BB FAQ ~ Downloads

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

the expandable memory will be a welcome thing for sure.... Camera? we will see....

xplod4203 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    40119FB6

They always say soon. but how soon thats the question.

joe allen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32b09853

Quote Originally Posted by xplod4203
    They always say soon. but how soon thats the question.
    they will hold off until you are about ready give up on the idea then they will bring the new devices out at which point you will have lost some interest due to your resentment over them making you wait. or it could be next week, who knows.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast