Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

lol this is redonkulous... Smartphone News forum

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid

Advertisement

lol this is redonkulous
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    This doesn't surprise me. I enliken this to buying a new car, then getting a letter from the manufacturer saying "oh by we the way, don't drive your car too much". AT&T is losing customers by the droves. This latest stunt, coupled with their absolutely horrible customer care and lack thereof, is making verizon look pretty tempting right now. If there are any AT&T reps monitoring these threads, I have a question-what in the world is going on with your company? This is NOT the way to build a loyal customer base.

MNYC no está en línea Stack level 1

Why do I pay the same as iPhone users?

What I don't understand is this: I have a blackberry and use it constantly for email, web, etc. I use less than 100mb of date a month. Why do I pay the same amount as an iPhone user for my data plan?
    / signature.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    ............. AT&T is losing customers by the droves. This latest stunt, coupled with their absolutely horrible customer care and lack thereof, is making verizon look pretty tempting right now. ............
    Shhhhhh! Don't let Verizon hear this. They already charge a gob for their service...which is pretty good, I admit. (I liked Alltel better tho.)
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Shhhhhh! Don't let Verizon hear this. They already charge a gob for their service...which is pretty good, I admit. (I liked Alltel better tho.)
    LOL. I've got to admit, that if VZW was a GSM provider, I would jump ship in a heartbeat. I trade/sell devices a lot and do like the ease of simply inserting my current SIM in another device and going on. But keep pushing me AT&T, and watch what happens.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    LOL. I've got to admit, that if VZW was a GSM provider, I would jump ship in a heartbeat. I trade/sell devices a lot and do like the ease of simply inserting my current SIM in another device and going on. But keep pushing me AT&T, and watch what happens.
    I wanted to be a GSM user too for several reasons, the SIM exchange being one of the biggest. I tried T-Mo AND AT&T and simply found the coverage(s) very inferior to Alltel (at the time) and now Verizon - same thing.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Quote Originally Posted by goldengirl75 View Post
    I like the tweet that has been going around: "ATT to iPhone users: "There's a cap for that." Sorry, couldn't resist. :-)" Don't know who came up with it, but it's spot on.

ROTFL!!!!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I can't say as I'm surprised by this. AT&T was not ready for the increase in data usage caused by the iPhone. That device really opened up the market to users who previously wouldn't have used the data capabilities on their devices or at least not nearly as much. Not sure any of the US carriers would have been ready for it in all honesty. However, I cannot understand why AT&T would further anger customers who have complained for months now about lack of 3G coverage or inability to maintain 3G by telling them it's in essence their fault that the network is overloaded. In addition to that, you're talking about penalizing customers by putting them on tier plans or "educating" them on your inability to provide the level of service they have paid for in an attempt to get them to scale back usage.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

Quote Originally Posted by MStrawder View Post
    I can't say as I'm surprised by this. AT&T was not ready for the increase in data usage caused by the iPhone. That device really opened up the market to users who previously wouldn't have used the data capabilities on their devices or at least not nearly as much. Not sure any of the US carriers would have been ready for it in all honesty. However, I cannot understand why AT&T would further anger customers who have complained for months now about lack of 3G coverage or inability to maintain 3G by telling them it's in essence their fault that the network is overloaded. In addition to that, you're talking about penalizing customers by putting them on tier plans or "educating" them on your inability to provide the level of service they have paid for in an attempt to get them to scale back usage.
    It's called good planning, thinking a step or two ahead, which, in this case, wasn't done at all. Isn't it amazing how HUGE, successful companies do such dumb things sometimes?

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Found this article today that I thought would bring another look at this topic.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12