Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks JonFredric, For the feedback....I got the sidetunes issue taken care of. Everyone should download ... Smartphone News forum

salscott no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Thanks JonFredric,
    For the feedback....I got the sidetunes issue taken care of. Everyone should download Sidetunes for free and see what nuTsie can do. I wish my 8300 had WiFi, but no go. I don't think my 24 Hr gym has wifi anyway, which is where I listen to my Ipod non-stop. I subscribe to XM for my BB, and they have greatly improved their buffering/streaming . Please keep me in mind if you come up with any feedback you get on how to improve the BB speed (new OS, etc).

StarMile no está en línea Stack level 3
    OK, I'm a little unclear on exactly what nuTsie will do for me.

Does the app stream my music from my iTunes library at home?

Or does it stream music from nuTsie's library and I'm SOL if they don't have the tunes I have?

Or am I way off base here?

Thanks for any clarification!

jonfredric no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMile View Post
    OK, I'm a little unclear on exactly what nuTsie will do for me.

Does the app stream my music from my iTunes library at home?

Or does it stream music from nuTsie's library and I'm SOL if they don't have the tunes I have?

Or am I way off base here?

Thanks for any clarification!
    Hey StarMile,

First, nuTsie streams all music from nuTsie servers. A key feature is that nuTsie syncs all the song titles and artist info from your iTunes library. That information is then matched to the music that we have on our server, and is streamed to your BlackBerry. We don't move or copy any music files. The music is all secure on our system.

Even if you're not an iTunes user you can still have a superb experience grabbing and adding songs/playlists -- using the "serendipity slider" to mix in recommended music that is not in your collection.

Feel free to ask any questions!

StarMile no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jonfredric View Post
    Hey StarMile,

First, nuTsie streams all music from nuTsie servers. A key feature is that nuTsie syncs all the song titles and artist info from your iTunes library. That information is then matched to the music that we have on our server, and is streamed to your BlackBerry. We don't move or copy any music files. The music is all secure on our system.

Even if you're not an iTunes user you can still have a superb experience grabbing and adding songs/playlists -- using the "serendipity slider" to mix in recommended music that is not in your collection.

Feel free to ask any questions!
    Hi, so the short of it is if I have it in my library and nuTsie doesn't, I can't hear it right? It's not a dealbreaker by any means, just curious as I have a library with a lot of lesser known artists as well as live shows, and they comprise a good bit of my listening.

jonfredric no está en línea Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by StarMile View Post
    Hi, so the short of it is if I have it in my library and nuTsie doesn't, I can't hear it right? It's not a dealbreaker by any means, just curious as I have a library with a lot of lesser known artists as well as live shows, and they comprise a good bit of my listening.
    Yes, we are adding new (new to nuTsie, but new releases as well) music everyday - we have worked very hard digging deep for music from numerous genres and places. I am confident that we have lots of lesser knowns.

Check out our website nuTsie.com for a similar experience on your BlackBerry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12