Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

nuTsie, a leader in mobile and online music, announced service today on BlackBerry smartphones from ... Smartphone News forum

apmartin no está en línea Device Pro

nuTsie Extends BlackBerry Music Service With Handango

Advertisement

nuTsie, a leader in mobile and online music, announced service today on BlackBerry smartphones from Research In Motion including the popular BlackBerry Pearl and BlackBerry Curve Series smartphones, through leading mobile software purveyor Handango.

nuTsie allows anyone to listen to their iTunes music and playlists in hi-fi quality on their BlackBerry smartphone, Web-connected computer or other mobile phone; they can also receive recommended music based on their playlists, explore other users' playlists and share music with friends.

"nuTsie on BlackBerry has been a huge success, and we're excited to bring this service to even more people through Handango," said Dave Dederer, Vice President of Business Development at Melodeo and founding member of the GRAMMY-nominated, multi-platinum rock band The Presidents of the United States of America.

Web sites: http://www.nutsie.com, http://www.melodeo.com, http://www.mobilcast.com

jonfredric no está en línea Developer

synthalo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c93ad
    Cool but I don't know about $4 a month. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yeah, that's a bit expensive

gameboy213 no está en línea Stack level 3

Alays wanted to try this..... But there's never been a trial. Without that I'm not paying.

BBAddict8100 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30694B05
    So you have to pay for the app and then pay 4 bucks a month?...that's a lot of cash!!
    BBADDICT8100@PINSTACK.COM
    NEW PIN 30694B05
    GOOGLETALK: JUDYJUSTIN973
    YAHOO: JUDYJUSTIN973
    AIM: JEEPGIRL2K3

valtheman no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    241bd7b7
    Yea it sound good but I don't wanna pay for it every month.

Quote Originally Posted by BBAddict8100 View Post
    So you have to pay for the app and then pay 4 bucks a month?...that's a lot of cash!!
    To clarify....There are two options:

$19.95 one-time model. This gives you unlimited streaming music on your phone for life. Done deal after you pay that - you don't hv to pay a penny more at anytime.

$3.99 monthly subscription. Pay as you go style.
    Last edited by jonfredric; 08-18-2008 at 01:58 PM.

salscott no está en línea Stack level 2

Nutsie

This is a very cool tool... I always have a hard time remembering songs that I want to buy on Itunes and this just mixes them in to your library. I enjoy the Sidtunes part as well.
    Two quick questions for anyone that may know:
    1)I am on OS 4.2 for my 8300. I want to wait until the official AT&T version comes out for 4.5 or higher before upgrading. Nutsie is pretty slow for me between songs, and doesn't really speed up for me like I have heard from others. If I can fix this, my Ipod is going to be handed down to my son. Tell me that an update to my OS or something else can speed this up please.
    2)My Itunes library is on my PC, and sidetunes/Nutsie mixes in songs seamlessly. I am able to hit a button and it moves on to the next song without a delay. When I try to do this on my laptop (no Itunes library, but I just access it via the nutsie website), it allows me to move past the song twice and then it just stops playing. Is this a setting that I need to change on my laptop that is already OK on my PC and not laptop or is it because my sidetunes is on my PC and not laptop.
    Nutsie has the possibility to make you ditch your Ipod, I would agree that a trial would lp get the word out.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    i remember when it use to be free
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

footballguru2g no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry Process speed?

I already have issues with my blackberry freezing on me from what I am told is due to too much data on my phone. Would nuTsie make it even worse and are there any solutions to around it?

salscott no está en línea Stack level 2
    I don't think that the data is a major issue for nuTsie.....it is streaming the music from their server. It is incredible if I can find a way to speed up the buffering between songs. It seems that there was a person affiliated w/ nuTsie on pinstack at times. Any help on this would go a long way in getting more of us to pony up the $20 that I already did.

gameboy213 no está en línea Stack level 3
    a trial would be the best way to get people to sign up for this for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by salscott View Post
    I don't think that the data is a major issue for nuTsie.....it is streaming the music from their server. It is incredible if I can find a way to speed up the buffering between songs. It seems that there was a person affiliated w/ nuTsie on pinstack at times. Any help on this would go a long way in getting more of us to pony up the $20 that I already did.
    Hey salscott/footballguru2g/anyone with questions...Feel free to PM me or just ask in a thread - I'm usually watching.

About data usage. Installed, the whole app comes to 189 kb. Very small, and as mentioned - all content is streamed to you, so no need to sideload/download any more data.

Concerning the question about buffering speed...This all depends on your connection. Anyone tried over WiFi?

I'll be running a contest very soon (next few days) for some free nuTsie one-time apps. Will keep you guys posted!
    Last edited by jonfredric; 08-18-2008 at 01:57 PM.

synthalo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215c93ad
    Ok well 20 for life isn't bad but I still think there should be a trial. I hate paying for things that don't work as advertised. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast