Gather unlimited music, listen to your iTunes music, and discover new music right ... Smartphone News forum
nuTsie: BlackBerry Music-Software - Giveaway Contest! Win nuTsie for life!
Gather unlimited music, listen to your iTunes music, and discover new music right from your BlackBerry.
- nuTsie lets you listen to your iTunes playlists, your friends' iTunes playlists, anybody's playlists, on your BlackBerry Smartphone.
- Discover new music by exploring any of the hundreds of thousands of playlists on nuTsie.com. Simply "grab" a song or add playlists on nuTsie.com for listening on your BlackBerry. No side-loading or uploading hassle!
To enter this giveaway, please answer, in this thread, the following questions. Ten (10) winners will be drawn at random. Five (5) grand prizes will include one (1) free life-time subscription to the nuTsie application. Five (5) regular prizes will recieve 20% off nuTsie life-time. Contest will end Sept. 12 @ 4 PM.
1) How do you listen to music on-the-go? (i.e. Ipod, mp3 device, BlackBerry)
- *New Feature* Playlist creation. Surf nuTsie.com and create unique playlists out of any song or album for syncing with your BB! This means all-you-can eat music!!!
a) If a BlackBerry, do you side-load music or use a streaming application?2) Where did you first hear about nuTsie?
3) Where do you purchase music? (iTunes, record store)
a) If you don't purchase music, where do you get it from?
(friends, websites, torrents
Some other nuTsie features:
The iTunes Top 100 is updated every week, we've got stuff like Rolling Stone's Top 500 Rock Songs of All Time, 100 Greatest Lyrical Performances, 100 greatest hits for every year going back 50 years, and many more.
Mixes recommended songs into your iTunes playlists. Tired of hearing your own iTunes music over and over? Turn the Serendipity Slider™ up and more songs are automatically mixed in with your playlists.
Hear a recommended song you like... grab it and it automatically gets added to the Grab Bag playlist for your future listening pleasure.
How does it work?
nuTsie syncs all the song titles and artist info from your iTunes library. That information is then matched to the music that we have on our server, and is streamed to your BlackBerry. We don't move or copy any music files. The music is all secure on our system.
1. I listen to music on my blackberry, memory card.
2. I first heard about nuTsie on Pinstack.
3. I acquire my music form various sources, including bought, downloaded and from friends.
1. I listen to music on my blackberry, 8 gig memory card.
2. I first heard about nuTsie on Pinstack/Crackberry
3. downloaded from Mini Nova and the Itunes Store
1. My portable media devices past, present and future. All music is loaded with USB connected to PC:
Past: 5GB Rio Carbon which had to be replaced within a week of purchase due to a bad battery. Replacement Rio is working fine 5 years later. 8100 w/2 GB and 8GB MicroSDHC cards.
Present: 2 GB 2nd Gen iPod Shuffle, 8 GB 3rd Gen iPod Nano, BB 8120 w/8GB MicroSDHC card, 80 GB 6th Gen iPod Classic
Future: 16 GB 4th Gen iPod Nano by Christmas
3. LimeWire and iTunes.
Last edited by EricaJ1073; 09-12-2008 at 12:39 AM.
2. Learned on Pinstack
3. Currently buy from Itunes
1. I use my iPod Video 60GB, iPod Touch 16GB, iPod Nano 8GB (red), iPod Shuffle 1GB, and my 4GB Memory Card on my BB. Everything depends on my mood for which device I wanna use.
2. I heard about nuTsie here at PinStack.
3. I have about 4000 songs, 300 Music videos, 80 TV Shows, and 12 Movies purchased from iTunes, everything else that I have are downloaded from either Limewire, Torrents, CDs, and friends/family.
1. I listen to my music on my blackberry and my 80gb ipod classic. on the blackberry all my music is sideloaded
2. i first learned of nutsie on Pinstack
3. i get l of my music from torrents
1. I listen to music on my blackberry & my ipod.
2. Learned about hear on Pinstack.
3. I purchase music from iTunes and some of my music is from CD's.
1. I listen to music on the go on my BB Pearl 8100
2. I load music via USB on my PC
4. Torrents, Usenet, Soulseek etc...
1. I listen to my music on my blackberry on my 2gb memorycard.
2. heard about nuTsie on Pinstack.
3. I purchase most of my music at bestbuy and get music from itunes.
1) iPod for my music
2) Pinstack the first place i look for blackberry info.
3) iTunes via credit card or picking up a iTunes card.
1. Usually I listen to music on my MP3 player, since in school you cannot have cell phones out. When I am home cleaning my room or just laying in bed I listen on my Blackberry, and I also listen to it when I go to sleep so it plays all night.
2. I heard about nuTsie on PinStack, and sometimes I hear about it in Viigo feeds that I get.
3. I don't usually download music illegally often, but if I am really wanting to listen to the music, and I cannot get to a store to get the CD I will download it, and then get the CD when I get the chance. And when I am in record stores I buy the ones that have the coolest art work or music that is recommened by friends or the people in the store. I am not too into buying on iTunes because I like being able to have that little booklet that comes with every CD.
And if I don't win, how much does it cost? It sounds really neat.
Last edited by jake.schires; 09-10-2008 at 08:20 PM.
1) Mostly listen to music on my BB Curve with a 4GB microSD card.
2) I heard about nuTsie through Pinstack.
3) I rarely buy music legitly, almost all music is downloaded via torrents or sometimes from myspace or download.com. Some friends have shared music as well.
1. I use my 60 gig iPod video and stream music from Pandora on my Sam sung SPH-M520. I sideload music and stream music from the Sprint TV application on my Blackberry Curve.
2.I heard about nuTsie here at PinStack. Sounds pretty good. I have been looking for a service like this since Pandora does not work on Blackberries.
3.I still buy CD's at most stores, I buy from iTunes. I also share with friends an colleges.
~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
1. Blackberry 8830
Tags for this Thread