Deal With LyricFind Adds Free Searchable Lyrics to Over 400,000 Songs Melodeo, Inc., and LyricFind, ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

nuTsie Adds Song Lyrics to Your iTunes Collection

Advertisement

Deal With LyricFind Adds Free Searchable Lyrics to Over 400,000 Songs

Melodeo, Inc., and LyricFind, Inc. today announced the launch of searchable lyrics on nuTsie, a free online and mobile music service that allows anyone to listen to their iTunes music and playlists in hi-fi quality on their PC or Blackberry device, as well as explore other users' playlists and share music with friends.

nuTsie listeners can now access the lyrics for over 400,000 songs in their iTunes collection, or search by lyrics for over a million songs from every genre.

nuTsie users can find and listen to new music by searching and browsing through artist, member, category, and now song pages. They can upload their iTunes playlists to their profile and listen to their music anywhere, anytime on a Web-connected device or blackberry device. They can also share any of the playlists from around the Website or add them to their own collection.

Read More

asavage5 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: nuTsie Adds Song Lyrics to Your iTunes Collection

me likey

jrockett no está en línea BES Pro

Oooo this is handy

Edit: Ok the first thing that came to mind was nutsy from that old robin hood movie from disney

Last edited by jrockett; 11-02-2007 at 01:10 PM.
    Data Outages
    Reinstall OS
    Desktop/Device Page

Yes, I'm a BES admin with an iPhone 3G.

Follow me on Twitter!

spacecowgurl no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I've been using this off and on for a while now and it's still not ready for prime time.

I often run across problems where what is often in my iTunes playlist is way off on the nutsie playlist. Most disturbing at times. Polka is not something someone wants to get suprised with when they are expecting something much more modern.

-A

jonfredric no está en línea Developer

Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    Deal With LyricFind Adds Free Searchable Lyrics to Over 400,000 Songs

Melodeo, Inc., and LyricFind, Inc. today announced the launch of searchable lyrics on nuTsie, a free online and mobile music service that allows anyone to listen to their iTunes music and playlists in hi-fi quality on their PC or Blackberry device, as well as explore other users' playlists and share music with friends.

nuTsie listeners can now access the lyrics for over 400,000 songs in their iTunes collection, or search by lyrics for over a million songs from every genre.

nuTsie users can find and listen to new music by searching and browsing through artist, member, category, and now song pages. They can upload their iTunes playlists to their profile and listen to their music anywhere, anytime on a Web-connected device or blackberry device. They can also share any of the playlists from around the Website or add them to their own collection.

Read More

Check out that Guitar Hero 3 Playlist on nuTsie.

It's an awesome game - but even if you don't play it...some truly rockin' Jams!!

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4

I have attempted several times to connect the mobile option, but keep getting a message to check my network connections and/or check for adequate coverage. I know my network connections are correct, as I have Opera Mini and it works properly, as do all other applications I use.

BombaMyte no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240B992D

I just got this for my BB and it works great. Only thing I wish it had that other streaming programs (XM Radio Mobile) have is a volume slider...

voda203 no está en línea Stack level 1

i just tried installing the app but i get this error message when trying to download:907 Invalid JAR String index out of range: -16

does anyone else have this problem? can someone tell me a way of fixing this..

thanks