NowMessage.com releases users from the restrictions of conventional voicemail. NowMessage.com is used in place of ... Smartphone News forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

NowMessage.com lets Blackberry users manage voicemail like e-mail

Advertisement

NowMessage.com releases users from the restrictions of conventional voicemail. NowMessage.com is used in place of the bundled voicemail that comes with your wireless phone service. NowMessage.com allows users to hear their voice messages directly through their Blackberry, or over a multimedia computer, or via any telephone. NowMessage.com records your voicemail message and sends it to your e-mail account, so your mailbox is never full and messages never expire. It brings Unified Communications to your Blackberry in the same way that state of the art business phone systems combine e-mail and voicemail messages on your desktop.
    "I like to think of it as smart voicemail for smart phones," said Stephen Kowal, an Independent Wireless Technology Professional. "I've been using this service with my BlackBerry on T-Mobile since day one. I love that I can just click on a message on my phone and hear it without having to navigate through voice menus. I can even click on the caller ID to return the call. It is a real time saver."
    NowMessage.com voicemail works with any e-mail account, and messages can easily be forwarded to friends and family or saved for protection or posterity. The user is also notified of all calls missed when the phone is powered off or out of range. Not only is the NowMessage.com service free, the user can pick up messages without spending wireless voice minutes.
    Blackberry users served by compatible US-based wireless networks (currently AT&T Wireless, T-Mobile, and Verizon Wireless) can sign up by visiting www.NowMessage.com.

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4
    Isn't this similar to youmail or even grandcentral? Are there benefits to this over either of those?
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Seems this is just a different type of repository for your voicemails whereas YouMail has many more customizable features. Don't know anything about Grand Central.

Grand Central is kinda cool cause they give you an entirely new phone number and you add all of your phone numbers to your account. So then when someone calls your grandcentral phone number, all your phones will ring (work, home, cell, cell2) at once. Kinda like one number to find you anywhere you are, assuming you want to be found Aaaand you can switch between lines if say you pick up your office line but need to go somewhere but dont wanna drop the convo....it lets you move the call over to your cell phone without a pause in the convo. Maybe you know all that already though and I am typing for nothing here haha!
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

LOL! No, as I said, I don't know anything about Grand Central. I appreciate the tutorial! Don't you need to be invited to use it or something?

Oh ok haha! Didn't want to be assuming I knew more than you haha! Um...yeah I think you do need an invite now, but for a while it was open. I haven't been on my profile in a while cause I use both youmail and grand. My lady likes grand cause she can always reach me anywhere I am. I dunno if thats a good thing or a bad thing for some...but for us its still good

MooseBerry no está en línea Stack level 2
    lovin2act, dude, i luv ur signiture, that's really funny, rofl.

My BB History: 7510>7520>7100>7100t>7130c>8700c>8100>8300>8310>81 30>8330>9530>9630

HAHA thanks man

davidland200 no está en línea Stack level 2
    this looks and sounds very cool however doesn't work with sprint apparently

disassemble no está en línea Stack level 2
    isigned up for YouMail after readin this thread last week, its okay. im kinda happy with it but its kinda annoying too. i wish i could change the ladies voice from saying, "You've reached disasse,bles voicemail" to like "You've Reached the Desk of disassemble, please leave message"

Record your own custom greeting, disassemble.