Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

There are more, but not as many as they hoped by now. There are more ... Smartphone News forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

There are more, but not as many as they hoped by now. There are more genres including christian, but they still don't have the station I listen to the most as a playable station argh! I need Air1
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Az, my wife emailed them asking for way fm, which the had a station listed as it, but it was the wrong station, they have since added it and added the christian group, i bet they had a lot of request for that.

I cant get it play yet on this 8100

Changing permissions and such, hasnt seem to help either...

AWWWW I bet its TCP settings since its not an ATT phone I think I will have to find them and put them in myself.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I've been asking for Air1 ever since they added playable stations, maybe it is one that is giving them fits with streaming. IDK....
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Yeah, I like the new UI to add stations, but I'm also still waiting for a couple of my faves to be added as playable.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post
    Az, my wife emailed them asking for way fm, which the had a station listed as it, but it was the wrong station, they have since added it and added the christian group, i bet they had a lot of request for that.

I cant get it play yet on this 8100

Changing permissions and such, hasnt seem to help either...

AWWWW I bet its TCP settings since its not an ATT phone I think I will have to find them and put them in myself.
    Rashard,

Go here and enter your carrier and country and it'll give you the correct settings.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    I used pinstacks list

http://pinstack.com/carrier_settings_apn_gateway.html

Its working now

I knew the settings just was sure I was right, I had to set up a couple of overseas phones the kids got, to work on ours.. I remebered all but the GPRS in the username

I see they also added the play through bluetooth option in the menu, I used to have to go into media player first and turn on bluetooth then close out and go into nobex..

They are really coming along on this.

Also just noticed, Anywhere you are if you press bb menu, now playing (station) shows up :P The older version you had to get back in using alt menu
    Last edited by rashard; 02-10-2009 at 05:35 PM.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

bigzach79 no está en línea Stack level 2
    i like it, but it quickly eats the battery up and it stops sometimes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12