Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by quiche That option is only online under "My Settings". Under "User Settings" ... Smartphone News forum

nmadd no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: NewsGatorGo - was $29.99, now FREE download

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by quiche View Post
    That option is only online under "My Settings". Under "User Settings" you uncheck "Only show folders with unread items". Some settings you have to go online to choose.

BTW, don't mark the messages as read if you want to read them later. They will disappear.
    Thanks for the reply. I did see that option online, but even though it does toggle showing the feeds in the web reader, I can't seem to get it to show the feeds in the mobile reader.

evilcaptain no está en línea Stack level 3

Yes, the ability to update automatically in the background like VIIGO is a feature I love and it is missing from NewsGator. This is a real deal breaker for me.

hamsup1o no está en línea Stack level 1

Is anyone getting embedded images on their feeds? I can't seem to see the images on feeds when I know there are images. Is there a setting in the options that I'm missing? Want to get confirmation before I deleted this app as it would be a dealbreaker for me. Any help would be great! TIA.

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3

i dont think newsgator downloads images in the articles like viigo does.

i tried newsgator for a day and for the reasons mentioned above i prolly will delete it too...i do like the folders to organize ur feeds and ability to rename ur feeds etc.

hamsup1o no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by jsaradhi View Post
    i dont think newsgator downloads images in the articles like viigo does.

i tried newsgator for a day and for the reasons mentioned above i prolly will delete it too...i do like the folders to organize ur feeds and ability to rename ur feeds etc.
    Yeah, that's too bad because I really like it...actually prefer it over viigo if it wasn't for the image thing and feeds hiding when no unread. Hopefully they are still updating it even though it's freeware now.

vinmontRD no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by hamsup1o View Post
    Yeah, that's too bad because I really like it...actually prefer it over viigo if it wasn't for the image thing and feeds hiding when no unread. Hopefully they are still updating it even though it's freeware now.
    I like nested folders and all the other options -- but in the end, Viigo does a few things that I think are critical and NewsGatorGo simply doesn't, regardless of its power in other areas.

Viigo is still evolving, and those guys can easily fold in some of these features as the product grows.

I'm about to unload NewsGatorGo for now. I want to like it, but Viigo is simply a better product for my interests right now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123