Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where do you check yours? The bathroom, the bedroom - even church is no longer ... Smartphone News forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

New Yorkers check their e-mail more than anyone else, survey says

Advertisement

Where do you check yours?

The bathroom, the bedroom - even church is no longer seen as off-limits by e-mail-addicted New Yorkers.

One in six New Yorkers check their e-mail as soon as they wake up and 15% look at their in-box right after dinner, AOL Mail research shows. The most popular spots for getting the latest news are while in bed (70%), in the bathroom (61%) or in a restaurant (60%). Being out on a date, in church or enjoying happy hour at a bar is also no deterrent for the most hard-core addicts.

[read more]

[image source]

Jazzyl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2521CB60
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well the reason that I got the blackberry was for me to get all my emails anytime anywhere I'm @. Well with blackberry the emails find you , you don't need to check it that is very special...that's why I love my Blackberry lol

antoinetteL3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Wow maybe I'm a New Yorker. One of the reasons I wanted my BB in the 1st place was to get emails. Haha I'm addicted.

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    I got a Blackberry for the same reason; to receive my emails. Why else is there to have a Blackberry?? I also got a Blackberry because it was like a mini computer. I am in the IT field working with Blackberry's. So if I work with them then, there is another reason why to have one also..... Truthfully I am an @ddict......... Hello, my name is Kelly and I am an @ddict..........
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

dredwood no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31D16B02
    Lol this article is dead on.

angelzrage no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~NU YAWK an da Blackberry.fagedaboudit.

ncswerve no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3070C15D
    I'm not for New York but I check all of the above. As a matter of fact the number two spot in the article is exactly where I am posting from now but I originally read the article in bed. Go figure! BTW I'm an ADDICT! Please, somebody don't stop me!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Yup guilty as Charged, you know you got it bad when you're sitting in Church reading your Scriptures on your BB and that little red light starts blinking and instead of looking up the book of John, Luke or Thomas, Ur checking ur email and the guy next to you with that Big 10 lbs King James, noticed ur little Red light has stopped blinking, Priceless.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

da0ne83 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246a1628
    im guilty as charged also first thing i do when i get up is silence my bb alarm then check my email head to the bathroom check email and pinstack (gotta give props)
    Hi im Juan and im a addict

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I too am guilty as charged, check it during the night, my BB sleeps right next to me, check it in church, glancing at my BB every few minutes looking for the blinking light, and yes, I occasionally even take it into the little girls room.

But, I do have the ability to put it down in another room and hang out with my family. It's not always easy though. And at work I often have to put it where I can't see it if I'm in the middle of a project I really need to focus on......

There's just something alluring about the blinking light........if I see it, I MUST know who it is and what they want.........and if it's not blinking, well maybe there's something wrong , is there an outage, should I send myself a test email, resend my service books, check on Pinstack to see if others are having the same issue???????

Yeah, I probably need help, deliverance, something........but I don't have time, I've gotta go check my email
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

sweet_pants no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Jus Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    Yup guilty as Charged, you know you got it bad when you're sitting in Church reading your Scriptures on your BB and that little red light starts blinking and instead of looking up the book of John, Luke or Thomas, Ur checking ur email and the guy next to you with that Big 10 lbs King James, noticed ur little Red light has stopped blinking, Priceless.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    U mean to tell me u can get the bible on your BB? Please do tell me how?

I'm a New Yorker and yes I'm checking my BB in church also... Its just how it is if that red light is flashing u've just gotta know!
    "It Is What It Is"

Threekings no está en línea Stack level 3
    LOL, the city that never sleeps. I am guilty as I do oncall support 7 days a week. My wife does not like it, but what can you do?

I use mobipocket reader. Let's me read LOTS of different books etc. (.doc, .txt files etc)
    www.mobipocket.com/ (AND it is FREE)

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    well that would explain it, i'm a native new yorker who was uprooted to florida. it explains why i'm alweays checking it even in the middle of the night, in the bathroom, at church, in meetings....why i have a problem
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_pants View Post
    U mean to tell me u can get the bible on your BB? Please do tell me how?

I'm a New Yorker and yes I'm checking my BB in church also... Its just how it is if that red light is flashing u've just gotta know!

Yup! you sure can, when I had my Ipaq many Moon ago, I had an entire Study Library from Laridan, but now with Blackberry they only have a few Bible Translations but it'll do; you can check it out here

MobiPocket read is not really ready for BlackBerry, the navigation hasn't been worked out yet for the blackberry so its just a waste of money.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    I have the bible on my BB. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast