Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Originally Posted by mjwood0 Works pretty good for me. Definately think the new address input ... Smartphone News forum

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by mjwood0 View Post
    Works pretty good for me. Definately think the new address input is a feature which is overdue. That was the only thing keeping me on the BB Browser.

However, there is one problem I've noticed -- the menu doesn't work. It flashes and then disappears, but my cursor is still in it. It's kinda weird. If I know what entry I want, I can kinda guess, but it isn't being displayed.

I'm going to try reinstalling and see if that fixes it.
    Let us know if that helped. Did you use the version they recommend for Blackberry? This also sounds like a possible theme problem. What theme are you using?

gunslinger595 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2440f435
    I don't see the big deal. Am I missing something? I downloaded it but it just seems like more steps to go thru. I'm happy with the regular bb browser. Maybe its because I'm used to surfing site that have mobile pages??
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

joelwag no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24264C42

Issues

I am having the same issue that I had when I first dwnldd the 4.0 version it says ,Error -Failed to connect to the Internet. And I dont remember how I got it to finally work? Any help would be appreciated.

javatyger no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    U5W15H
    Same issues as before. I do like the browser, but I'm tired of the same connection problems it still has.
    I works after you install, or re-install, then stops working, usually after a battery pull. You get the error code 100 badDNS with a long code. Happens using either socket or http.

If the browser was more stable, I would use it all the time, but I need a browser that stays connected.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Quote Originally Posted by ikasen View Post
    Let us know if that helped. Did you use the version they recommend for Blackberry? This also sounds like a possible theme problem. What theme are you using?
    Well... I switched themes and the problem went away.

I really don't like how the theme can influence other programs. This is one of the problems I have with the BB. They allow for theme creation but for unknown reasons, themes can break 3rd party apps.

Anyway, it's fixed. Not sure it's that much better than the BB browser though. They both have quirks, it's just a matter of which one's quirks bother you more.
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

youngworld no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mjwood0 View Post
    Well... I switched themes and the problem went away.

I really don't like how the theme can influence other programs. This is one of the problems I have with the BB. They allow for theme creation but for unknown reasons, themes can break 3rd party apps.

Anyway, it's fixed. Not sure it's that much better than the BB browser though. They both have quirks, it's just a matter of which one's quirks bother you more.
    I switched themes and it solved my problem too. Thanx

WuTangPearl no está en línea Stack level 3
    maybe its 3am and Ive become blind to an extent, but why cant I see the download file for the unsigned build from the opera sit link in the OP?
    Im trying to install via DTM

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    WU,
    the OTA link served to work very well. I would recommend doing it that way instead of the DM.
    regards
    cHAd

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456