Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This rocks. I just signed up my whole family so I can send them e-mails ... Smartphone News forum

Doc Hunter no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Advertisement

This rocks. I just signed up my whole family so I can send them e-mails while I am driving.
    Doc Hunter
    20a9d722

srinivasvk92 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I downloadd and using it last three days. App is good and at least my one line responses are bit faster as my typing skill on BB 8310 are not that good. Life is bit leasy on this. Question, are there any hidden charges for using this application anyway? as I am bit worried as it doesn't say free or no where the usage charges are mentioned. I don't want to pay for the usage unless I decide. Any help/info greatly appreciated. thanks,
    srini.

potatopiee67 no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up Jott Beta is closed down

Just went to the site on my blackberry pearl and it says
    "Due to overwhelming demand, we have closed the Beta program.
    Please Check back in a week."

cabron no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2466A9E4
    crap, I'd really like to try this out, I just got a ticket for not stopping on a stop sign because i was distracted replying to an email =0

mdvreyes no está en línea Stack level 2

follow-up on multiple email/default address

Quote Originally Posted by bonebox View Post
    Good question, I also have multiple addresses configured on my device. After a little testing it looks like no matter which email address you reply from, it will send it from your default BlackBerry email address. There's no option to change this that I can find. You would think that by default it would sent it from the same address that you received the original email at...
    I was wondering if anyone (i.e. bonebox) was able to figure the multiple email/default email issue. I just came accross it myself and noticed that my Jott replies are being sent from my work email addy (via desktop mgr) rather than my personal email addy (i.e. yahoo.com).

Thanks for your attention.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234