Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I just installed this app. Seems to be very slow in processing yourock2425@vzw.blackberry.net voice replies ... Smartphone News forum

yourock2425 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    *&^%$#

Advertisement

I just installed this app. Seems to be very slow in processing yourock2425@vzw.blackberry.net voice replies as apposed to instant typing. I'm gonna habg onto it though merely for the replying while driving aspect.

BMRJus no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I've been trying to send myself test emails. I don't get anything that I reply to. Also it doesn't look like you can use it while composing. Only replying. Am I doing something wrong?

jasonsteel no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've tried the service and it's voice recognition software isn't the best in the world. It's an interesting idea, but if I were in such a situation were I couldn't type a reply to an email, I probably shouldn't be looking / answering email in the first place, such as while driving.

Also, the service doesn't do well when there is background noise. In addition, it adds on marketing tags, such as "Emailed to you by Jott. Visit our web site blah blah blah." That's just not professional in my mind.

Wegmans no está en línea Stack level 2
    noooo the beta is closed!!! wtf too late

mattdoucet no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301CB12F
    Thank god! This service sucks and is just to complicated. Just can't wait till there is software on your phone that does the voice recognition on its own. Somethn how voice dailing recognizes names. Too bad you couldn't just blab into your phone and it will type while you go. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

DerekTheGeek no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by jscottbarnes View Post
    will have to give this one a crack... i'm notorious for driving and banging out messages.... (sorry Mom)!!!
    Sadly it is the idiots such as yourself that usually walk away from the accidents. I don't suppose you ever give a thought that your actions could result in someones family member not coming home. Of course not. That would require some maturity.

I imagine you won't think it is so funny when the cell door slams shut for the first time as you serve a 7-10 year negligent homicide sentence.

PIN/ID
    301CB12F
    Ah shut up. At least he isn't drinking driving and we are all guilty of doing this. God what a lame response. I ve banged a few waiting at a light. And like most of us who travel for work can type without looking. When the hell have you heard in the news. Man charged for bb & driving . Go pound sand.
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekTheGeek View Post
    Sadly it is the idiots such as yourself that usually walk away from the accidents. I don't suppose you ever give a thought that your actions could result in someones family member not coming home. Of course not. That would require some maturity.

I imagine you won't think it is so funny when the cell door slams shut for the first time as you serve a 7-10 year negligent homicide sentence.

PIN/ID
    301CB12F
    By the way stick to the topic! Joot sucks well that's my opinion ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BMRJus no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mattdoucet View Post
    By the way stick to the topic! Joot sucks well that's my opinion ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Jott doesn't work. For me at least. (((Jott Deleted)))

PIN/ID
    301CB12F
    Well count yourself lucky you didn't waste to much time on it. Pain in the butt. Rather type than use this service~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    It won't let me use my exsisting act. info, do I have to re-reg, so it works on my BB?
    -----------------------------------
    Thx a lot!
    Low
    OSU Buckeye's # 1

markfpatrick no está en línea Stack level 2
    I attempted to download it and I got a message that it is CLOSED due to overwhelming response.

markfpatrick no está en línea Stack level 2

Beta Closed

Any idea when it will reopen?

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3
    I have tried it....it works ok with a lot of limitations...and the one I am not feeling is the fact that u can only reply to messages u receive, u can't just compose new msg to someone in your jott account/any account or address book....but it's still in "Beta" so I guess u can flood the developers inbox with features that u would lke to see added!! There are other apps out there that does the same as Jott and better...try handango.com
    Last edited by butterfly2; 03-09-2008 at 11:58 AM.
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

IHateMyTreo no está en línea Stack level 3
    Beta has been closed to new subscribers.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast